Paraguay Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Paraguay along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Paraguay Overflight And Landing Permits from Civil Aviation Authority of Paraguay according to their legal time frame.
Paraguay Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Paraguay Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry / Exit & ATC Flight Plan
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Billing address along with email data, telephone number and fax number
- Consignee & Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Paraguay Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Paraguay Overfly Permit : NRO 127/2020
Is There Any Offical Paraguay Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Paraguay Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Paraguay Overflight Permits.
What Is Paraguay Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
Who Will Issue Paraguay Overflight Permits :
- Paraguay Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : DGCA Ministerio de Defensa Nacional, 2-piso Ave Mariscal Lopez VP Sanchez Casilla del Correos Asuncion Paraguay
Who Is Responsible For Paraguay Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Paraguay CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
What Is Paraguay Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Paraguay Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1030Z ) till ( 1600Z ).
- Weekend In Paraguay ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Paraguay and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Paraguay :
- SGAS, ASU, Asuncion, Silvio Pettirossi Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SGAY, AYO, Ayolas, Juan De Ayolas Airport Ground Handling Services
- SGCO, CIO, Concepcion, Teniente Col Carmelo Peralta Airport Ground Handling Services
- SGST, Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa Airport Ground Handling Services
- SGEN, CIO, Encarnacion, Ramon Amin Ayub Gonzalez Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SGES, AGT, Guarani, Guarani Int'l Airport- Ground Handling Services
- SGIB, Hernandarias, Itaipu-Binacional Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SGME, ESG, Mariscal Estigarribia, ProDr Luis Maria Argana Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SGPI, PIL, Pilar, Don Carlos Miguel, Jimenez Airport Ground Handling Services
- SGPJ, PJC, Pedro Juan Caballero, Augusto R Fuster Airport Ground Handling Services
Bolivia Overflight Permits
Bolivia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Brazil Overflight Permits
Brazil overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Paraguay, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Paraguay overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
The Koi and Chorori Hills located on the northwest side of Lake Ypacaraí is a protected area of 5 hectares connected to the Ybytypanemá summits. These scenic mountains are known for their columnar sandstones formed 40 million years ago as a result of strong magmatic events. Similar geological formations are found only in Egypt, South Africa and Canada. In 1993, they were declared a Natural Heritage Site for thier unique geology. The polygonal shape of these sandstone hills is remarkably beautiful and the whole area resembles a honeycomb.
The ancient Paraguayans used to say that the primary source of wisdom in the world was a waterfall that issued forth from the inner earth and out into the realm of humankind. And yet, of truth they have spoken you could say, for the Monday Waterfall really does evoke a sort of spiritual epiphany amidst many of its onlookers. This majestic waterfall running 40 meters down and 120 meters wide remains a major tourist attraction in Paraguay. It offers the ultimate experience for lovers of nature, while a tour here will lead adventurers to the basin of the waterfall, where the roar of a million tons of water plunging from the cliff walls all around echos incessantly.
The Ñacunday Falls are known as the Niagara Falls of Paraguay. Located 900 meters from the meandering waters of the Paraná river, they form a single stream 40 meters long, flowing downwards over a giant basalt step; one of the most astonishing displays of raw power in South America. The Ñacunday Falls form a part of the Ñacunday National Park, famous for its astonishingly rich fauna and flora. This is the place to watch the spectacular dances of the river otters as they dive down through the water in pursuit of eels and other exotic river fish.
- Vallemí Caverns, San Lazaro
In the bowels of the hills of the San Lazaro Vallemí area, this maze of labyrinthine paths invites travellers to descent into the heart of the earth, where pure adventure awaits amidst an underground network of mysterious caves, including the caverns of Tres Cerros, Calera Risso, Campa Jhopo, and Cerro San Lazaro. These openings in the earth have existed for millions of years and require explorers to walk and crawl through narrow passages deep below the surface.
- Eye of the Sea (Ojo de Mar)
This mysterious, natural lake is about 50 kilometers from the city of Bella Vista, Amambay, and 120 kilometers from the Pedro Juan Caballero Rinconada colony. With its crystal-clear, turquoise waters and lavish, sub-tropical vegetation, the lake looks like a paradise on earth. Its origins are unknown, but geologists say it must have emerged over 250 million years BC. Take the plunge into the pleasant waters inhabited by a variety of fish and linger there expectantly waiting to meet some unique species of amphibians!
- Dunes of St Cosmos and Damian
Journey to the amazing dunes of St Cosmos and Damian, located in the center of Yacyretá lake, formed by the waters of the Paraná river itself. These dune towers rising over 30 meters high are the glorious remnants of Mount Ybycuí. The dunes form an island, surrounded by pristine waters and majestic scenery. Set sail with a hop-on, hop-off boat to reach the dunes and chose a path to walk and explore.
Often strange are things of beauty, and the Tree Tunnel in Santa Rita is truly beautiful! Dreamlike and magical, this green tunnel made of tall trees and beautiful flowers stretches 400 meters on Route 6 in Panama Alto. Cross it by car or on foot and rest assured that this enchanting journey will make you feel infinitely closer to the great poets of the Romantic age of Paraguay. As you walk or drive, become aware of the nostalgic atmosphere floating silently above you and enjoy the stillness that comes from the setting!
Just 65 kilometers from Asuncion is Lake Ypoá, the largest lake of Paraguay. Located in the Ypoá National Park, the lake is surrounded by lush vegetation and directly linked to the eco-region of Ñeembucú. Visitors can walk through the jungle all around the lake to experience the extraordinary biodiversity of the region. Be prepared for unexpected encounters with noisy monkeys and don’t forget to bring the gear for an unforgettable barbecue under the star-studded sky!
- Kururu Kua: The Aquatic Cave in the Heart of Amambay
When a group of explorers traveling to Ojo de Mar accidentally discovered the Kururu Kua in 2007, they called it “a freak of nature”. The aquatic cave hiding in the heart of Amambay is a geological miracle because, unlike most of the caves in the world, it does not consist of limestone, but of sandstone. Since 2004, this breathtaking network of tunnels and underwater caves has been open for divers who seek the ultimate adventure. The caves are 100 meters deep and 300 meters wide, surrounded by a blue lagoon of transparent water. Explore 1000-year-old fossils in the pitch-black abyss of the caves and meet the unique species that inhabit its surrounding environs.
Around 25 kilometers east of Asunción, travelers will meet with Lake Ypacaraí, Paraguay’s most famous. There are many legends associated with origins of its name. Some say that Ypacaraí means “sacred lake”; the legend speaks of Luis de Bolaños, a Franciscan missionary who blessed the place around 1600. In our times, the lake became famous because of the song “Memories of Ypacaraí”, written by Demetrio Ortiz. But whatever the origins of its name, this beautiful lake located in close proximity to three cities – Areguá, San Bernandino, and Ypacaraí – is a major tourist destination and truly worth the hype!