Bolivia Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Bolivia along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Bolivia Overflight And Landing Permits from Civil Aviation Authority of Bolivia according to their legal time frame.
Bolivia Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Bolivia Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry / Exit & ATC Flight Plan
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Billing address along with email data, telephone number and fax number
- Consignee & Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Bolivia Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Bolivia Overfly Permit : DGAC/SOB/509/2019
Is There Any Offical Bolivia Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Bolivia Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Bolivia Overflight Permits.
What Is Bolivia Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
Who Will Issue Bolivia Overflight Permits :
- Bolivia Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : DG Civil Aeronautics Palacio de Communicaciones, 4to Piso Ave. Mariscal Santa Cruz La Paz, Bolivia
Who Is Responsible For Bolivia Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Bolivia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
What Is Bolivia Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Bolivia Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1230Z ) Till ( 2200Z ).
- Weekend In Bolivia ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Bolivia and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Bolivia :
- SLAG, MHW, Apiaguaiki, Apiaguaiki Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLCO, CIJ, Cobija, Capitan Anibal Arab Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLCB, CBB, Cochabamba, Jorge Wilsterman Int'l Airport- Ground Handling Services
- SLGM, GYA, Guayaramerin, Cap de Av Emilio Beltran Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLLP, LBP, La Paz, El Alto Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLPS, PSZ, Puerto Suarez, Capitan Salvador Ogaya Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLVR, VVI, Santa Cruz, Viru Viru Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLTJ, TJA, Tarija, Capitan Oriel Lea Plaza Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLTR, TDD, Trinidad, Jorge Henrich Arauz Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLYA, BYC, Tarija, Yacuiba Airport Ground Handling Services
Peru Overflight Permits
Peru overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Paraguay Overflight Permits
Paraguay overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Bolivia, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Bolivia overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Built into a dramatic bowl-shaped valley, the unique geography of this crazy mountainous city is best enjoyed from the teleferico (cable car) as you soar through the sky.
A community of brave miners tried to stand up to a brutal dictator in the 1960s which tragically resulted in the Massacre of Milluni. Today, they rest in peace under the shadow of the ominous Huayna Potosi.
Speaking of Huayna Potosi, the views from its peak over the Cordillera Real leave travelers breathless, not least for the 6,088 m (19,973 feet) thin high altitude air.
Those without the inclination to scale a mammoth mountain should head to the more accessible Tuni Cordoriri instead, where an easy hike affords unbeatable views.
Staring over the city of La Paz, the aptly named “Devil’s tooth” is an impressive sight to behold.
Known as the Valley of the Spirits in English, it’s not hard to imagine some kind of supernatural power lurking among this towering labyrinth of eroded rock.
A tranquil, shimmering lake perched under the majestic mountains of the Cordillera Real, views of Lake Titicaca keep travelers lingering longer than expected.
Jutting out from Lake Titicaca is the picturesque Isla del Sol, an island so awe-inspiring the Inca believed it to be the birthplace of the sun.
This little-known national park features a giant volcano surrounded by high altitude lagoons, hot springs, and an army of adorable llamas.
When the rains flood the surface of the world’s largest salt flat, it creates a dream-like mirror effect that is out of this world.
A land of steaming geysers, snow-capped volcanoes, bubbling hot springs, and flamingo filled lagoons, the southwest circuit is an essential add on to the Salar de Uyuni tour.
Rusted relics of a bygone era, these neglected old locomotives have been left to decay on the harsh desert air.
For a taste of the Spanish new world empire, nowhere competes with the white-washed colonial splendor of central Sucre.
- The churches of Chuiquitos
Jesuit missionaries descended on eastern Bolivia in the 17th century to convert nonbelievers to their sect of Christianity, leaving behind a series of heavenly churches throughout Chuiquitos.
Covering a large expanse of the country, Bolivia’s lowland jungles are thriving with exotic wildlife and full of striking Amazon scenery.