- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline intends to overfly Bolivia aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Bolivia overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Bolivia civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Bolivia air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Bolivia airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
We Offer Below Bolivia Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Bolivia Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry / Exit & ATC Flight Plan
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Billing address along with email data, telephone number and fax number
- Consignee & Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Bolivia Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Bolivia Overfly Permit : DGAC/SOB/509/2019
Is There Any Offical Bolivia Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Bolivia Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Bolivia Overflight Permits.
What Is Bolivia Overflight Permit Validity :
- Bolivia overflight permits are valid for +72 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Bolivia Airspace :
- Airspace of Bolivia is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- Bolivia FIR ICAO Code is " SLLF "
Who Will Issue Bolivia Overflight Permits :
- Bolivia Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : DG Civil Aeronautics Palacio de Communicaciones, 4to Piso Ave. Mariscal Santa Cruz La Paz, Bolivia
Who Is Responsible For Bolivia Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Bolivia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
What Is Bolivia Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Bolivia Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1230Z ) Till ( 2200Z ).
- Weekend In Bolivia ( Saturday and Sunday )
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers, and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Uruguay and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Bolivia :
- SLAG, MHW, Apiaguaiki Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLCO, CIJ, Capitan Anibal Arab Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLCB, CBB, Jorge Wilsterman Int'l Airport- Ground Handling Services
- SLGM, GYA, Cap de Av Emilio Beltran Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLLP, LBP, El Alto Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLPS, PSZ, Capitan Salvador Ogaya Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLVR, VVI, Viru Viru Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLTJ, TJA, Capitan Oriel Lea Plaza Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLTR, TDD, Jorge Henrich Arauz Airport Ground Handling Services
- SLYA, BYC, Yacuiba Airport Ground Handling Services
Peru Overflight Permits
Peru overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Paraguay Overflight Permits
Paraguay overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Bolivia
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Bolivia overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
- La Paz
Built into a dramatic bowl-shaped valley, the unique geography of this crazy mountainous city is best enjoyed from the teleferico (cable car) as you soar through the sky.
- The Milluni Graveyard
A community of brave miners tried to stand up to a brutal dictator in the 1960s which tragically resulted in the Massacre of Milluni. Today, they rest in peace under the shadow of the ominous Huayna Potosi.
- Huayna Potosi
Speaking of Huayna Potosi, the views from its peak over the Cordillera Real leave travelers breathless, not least for the 6,088 m (19,973 feet) thin high altitude air.
- The Cordillera Real
Those without the inclination to scale a mammoth mountain should head to the more accessible Tuni Cordoriri instead, where an easy hike affords unbeatable views.
- La Muela del Diablo
Staring over the city of La Paz, the aptly named “Devil’s tooth” is an impressive sight to behold.
- Valle de las Animas
Known as the Valley of the Spirits in English, it’s not hard to imagine some kind of supernatural power lurking among this towering labyrinth of eroded rock.
- Lake Titicaca
A tranquil, shimmering lake perched under the majestic mountains of the Cordillera Real, views of Lake Titicaca keep travelers lingering longer than expected.
- Isla del Sol
Jutting out from Lake Titicaca is the picturesque Isla del Sol, an island so awe-inspiring the Inca believed it to be the birthplace of the sun.
This little-known national park features a giant volcano surrounded by high altitude lagoons, hot springs, and an army of adorable llamas.
- Salar de Uyuni
When the rains flood the surface of the world’s largest salt flat, it creates a dream-like mirror effect that is out of this world.
- The Southwest Circuit
A land of steaming geysers, snow-capped volcanoes, bubbling hot springs, and flamingo filled lagoons, the southwest circuit is an essential add on to the Salar de Uyuni tour.
- The Train Cemetery
Rusted relics of a bygone era, these neglected old locomotives have been left to decay on the harsh desert air.
For a taste of the Spanish new world empire, nowhere competes with the white-washed colonial splendor of central Sucre.
- The churches of Chuiquitos
Jesuit missionaries descended on eastern Bolivia in the 17th century to convert nonbelievers to their sect of Christianity, leaving behind a series of heavenly churches throughout Chuiquitos.
- The Amazon basin
Covering a large expanse of the country, Bolivia’s lowland jungles are thriving with exotic wildlife and full of striking Amazon scenery.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel