- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline intends to overfly Brazil aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Brazil overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Brazil civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Brazil air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Brazil airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
We Offer Below Brazil Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Brazil Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Operator Information [ name, address, contact number, email address , state, postal code ]
- Billing information [ address, contact number , email , postal code, ]
- Entry / Exit & ATC Flight Plan
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Ops Specification, Aircraft MTOW ( as per aircraft noise certificate )
- Medical Certificate
- PIC and SIC´s Latest, Signed, Type Rated License
- Pilots must have licenses issued or rendered valid by the same CAA where the aircraft is Registered
- Consignee & Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Brazil Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Brazil Overfly Permit : 35853018
Is There Any Offical Brazil Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Brazil Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Brazil Overflight Permits.
What Is Brazil Overflight Permit Validity :
- Brazil overflight permits are valid for +72 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Brazil Airspace :
- Airspace of Brazil is currently having five flight information region (FIR).
- Brazil FIR ICAO Code is " SBAO, SBAZ, SBBS, SBCW, SBRE "
Who Will Issue Brazil Overflight Permits :
- Brazil Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : Brazil Civil Aviation Authority, Brazil
Who Is Responsible For Brazil Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Brazil CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
What Is Brazil Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Brazil Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1100Z ) till ( 2000Z ).
- Weekend In Brazil ( Saturday and Sunday )
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Brazil and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Brazil :
- SBBH, PLU, Pampulha-Carlos Drumond de Andrade Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBCF, CNF, Tancredo Neves Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBSP, CGH, Congonha Int'l Airport- Ground Handling Services
- SBKP, VCP, Viracopos Int'l Airport- Ground Handling Services
- SBRJ, SDU, Santos Dumont Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBGL, GIG, Antonio Carlos Jobim Galeao Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBVT, BVH, Eurico de Aguiar Salles Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBBR, BSB, Pres Juscelino Kubitschek Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBCT, CWB, Afonso Pena Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBNF, NVT, Victor Konder Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBSV, SSA, Dep Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBRF, REC, Guararapes Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBBE, BEL, Val De Cans Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBEG, MAO, Eduardo Gomes Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBPA, POA, Salgado Filho Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBVT, VIX, Eurico de Aguiar Salles Airport Ground Handling Services
- SBFZ, FOR, Fortaleza, Pinto Martins Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
Uruguay Overflight Permits
Uruguay overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Peru Overflight Permits
Peru overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Brazil
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Brazil overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
- Sao Paulo
Not only is Sao Paulo the largest city in Brazil, but it is also one of the largest in the world according to population. Located in southeastern Brazil, Sao Paulo is known for its skyscrapers, gastronomy and robust culture scene. It is home to many ethnic groups from all over the globe including the largest Japanese community outside of Japan. Although Sao Paulo is known for its concrete jungle, it is also contains a large number of public parks and even portions of the Atlantic rainforest.
Located in the Brazilian Highlands, Brasilia was installed in 1960 as Brazil’s capital. Brazil’s former President Juscelino Kubitschek ordered the city to be planned and developed into what some refer to as a utopia. Brasilia’s modern day infrastructure is designed in the shape of an airplane in which each of its sections serve as different districts such as government, commercial, residential and cultural. The city’s new and creative designed buildings attracts many architecture aficionados. Most significant is the Three Powers Square, which houses the Presidential Palace, the Congress and the Supreme Court. Other important buildings include the Brasilia Cathedral with its glass roof that resembles hands reaching up to heaven.
Nice beaches, dynamic shopping and lively culture all make Fortaleza one of Brazil’s popular places to visit. The capital of the Ceará state on the country’s northeastern coast, Fortaleza is Brazil’s fifth largest city. The most popular beach is Praia do Futuro, but other favorites are Iracema, Mucuripe and Meireles. Not only are the beaches great for swimming, sunbathing and surfing, but they also offer hotels and restaurants. Fortaleza also serves as the jumping-off point for many visitors to truly spectacular beaches, rolling dunes and idyllic fishing villages up and down the Ceará coast.
A paradise of tropical forests, waterfalls, emerald sea and coastal mountains, Parati is a popular tourist attraction located along Brazil’s Green Coast in the Rio de Janeiro state. Also spelled Paraty, this beautiful city is a former Portuguese colony established on the shores of the Bay of Ilha Grande. The heart of Parati is its historic center with cobbled streets and multicolored colonial houses, many of which now serve as bed-and-breakfast accommodations called pousadas. One of the most popular attractions are the colonial defense forts that still boast original walls and cannons.
Nicknamed the “Venice of Brazil” because of its numerous waterways and bridges, Recife is the capital of the Pernambuco state and one of the largest and most important cities on Brazil’s northeastern coast. Situated amid tropical forests with many islands and rivers, Recife is a popular tourist destination because of its historic old town, beaches and vibrant culture. Recife was a Dutch colony during the 17th century, and nowhere is this more evident than the historic district where many colonial buildings still remain. The beaches here are considered some of the best in Brazil. Lined with hotels, restaurants and bars, Boa Viagem is the most popular beach with its pristine white sands, clear water and coral reef.
One of Brazil’s best-preserved colonial cities, Olinda is located on Atlantic Coast in the northeastern state of Pernambuco. Perched on a picturesque hilltop surrounded by trees, Olinda’s historic downtown is a treasure trove of colonial churches, colorful old houses, restaurants, museums and numerous artisan studios. Every year, Olinda hosts its lively Carnival celebration that differs somewhat from those of Rio de Janeiro and Salvador in that Olinda’s festival is best attended at daytime and features the music, dances and traditions of African culture.
The capital of the Amazonas state in northwestern Brazil, Manaus is an important tourist destination because it serves as a gateway to the Amazon rainforest. As a result of the region’s flourishing rubber industry during the early 20th century, Manaus today is one of Brazil’s largest cities, featuring distinguished landmarks like the Amazonas Opera House, and the Rio Negro Palace. Another significant sight is the Meeting of the Waters, which is a natural phenomenon where the two rivers of Negro and Solimões run side by side for more than three miles without fully mixing.
A historic Old City, beautiful beaches, lively culture and one of the world’s biggest Carnival celebrations all fashion Salvador into one of the best places to visit in Brazil. One of the oldest cities in the Americas, Salvador is Brazil’s third largest city and the capital of the Bahia state. Situated on the coast of the Bay of All Saints, Salvador offers fantastic beaches that are ideal for sunbathing, swimming and surfing. Some of the most popular include Porto de Barra, Flamengo and Stella Maris.
- Foz do Iguacu
One of the world’s most stunning natural wonders, Iguazu Falls is a series of magnificent waterfalls located on the Iguazu River, straddling the border between Brazil and Argentina. The falls in and of themselves are a breathtaking spectacle, but their beauty is all the more enhanced by the surrounding lush forest teeming in exotic wildlife. The gateway to the falls on the Brazilian side is Foz do Iguaçu, a big and reasonably safe city by Brazilian standards.
- Rio de Janeiro
There is no destination on earth more animated and exciting than Rio de Janeiro. Located in southeastern Brazil, Rio de Janeiro is the most visited city of South America due to its famous mountains, landmarks, beaches and Carnival festival. Rio de Janeiro is situated on one of the world’s largest harbors surrounded by natural attractions that include the Sugarloaf and Corcovado mountains and famous beaches like Copacabana and Ipanema. The city’s iconic landmark is the enormous Christ the Redeemer statue sitting atop Corcovado mountain. Carnival celebrations here are among the largest in the world, with vibrant parades, costumes, dancing, music, fireworks and street parties.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel