We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : GYA
- ICAO Airport Code : SLGM
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : S10-53.3
- Longitude : W065-22.
- Elevation : 459ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC-4.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 16/32 5768 x 69 ft
- Control Tower : 118.700 Mhz
SLGM GYA Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Guayaramerin
- Hotel San Carlos ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Tropical ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
SLGM GYA Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Cap de Av Emilio Beltran Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Bolivia
- SLGM, GYA, Cap de Av Emilio Beltran International Airport :
Our comprehensive ground support services can be provided at Cap de Av Emilio Beltran Airport in Bolivia, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Bolivia Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Bolivia Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Bolivia Overfly Permit : DGAC/SOB/509/2019, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Bolivia Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Bolivia Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Bolivia Airspace ?
Answer : Bolivia FIR ICAO Code is " SLLF ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Bolivia Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Bolivia Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Bolivia Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Bolivia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Bolivia Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Bolivia Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1230Z ) Till ( 2200Z ), etc...