Argentina Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Argentina along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Argentina Overflight And Landing Permits from Civil Aviation Authority of Argentina according to their legal time frame.
Argentina Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Argentina Overflight Permits :
- Overfly via Argentina territory "Overfly Permit Not Required"
- Flight Plan should be filed 2 hour before departure from origin
- Flight Plan item 18 remarks mandatory insert the postal address for the operator.
Argentina Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submitting Flight Plan.
Argentina Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number.
Is There Any Offical Argentina Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Argentina Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Argentina Overflight Permits.
What Is Argentina Overflight Permit Validity :
- To Overfly Argentina Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required"
Who Will Issue Argentina Overflight Permits :
- Argentina Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : Administración Nacional de Aviacion Civil - ANAC, Av. Paseo Colon 1452 CP Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Who Is Responsible For Argentina Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Argentina CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
What Is Argentina Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Argentina Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1200Z ) till ( 1900Z ).
- Weekend In Argentina ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Argentina and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Argentina :
- SAAC, COC, Concordia, Comodoro Pierrestegui Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAAR, ROS, Rosario, Rosario Islas Malvinas Airport Ground Handling Services
- SABE, AEP, Buenos Aires, Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport Ground Handling Services
- SACO, COR, Cordoba, Ing A Taravella Airport Ground Handling Services
- SADF, Buenos Aires, San Fernando Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAEZ, EZE, Buenos Aires, Ministro Pistarini Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAME, MDZ, Mendoza, El Plumerillo Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAMM, LGS, Malargue, Comodoro D Ricardo Salomon Airport Ground Handling Services
- SANC, CTC, Catamarca, Catamarca Col Felipe Varela Airport Ground Handling Services
- SANE, SDE, Santiago Del Estero, Vcom Angel D La Paz Aragonez Airport Ground Handling Services
- SANT, TUC, San Miguel de Tucuman, Bahrain International Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAOC, RCU, Rio Cuarto, Area De Material Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAOU, LUQ, BSan Luis: Brig Mayor D Cesar Raul Ojeda Airport Ground Handling Services
- SARC, CNQ, Corrientes, W, Argentina Airport Ground Handling Services
- SARE, RES, Resistencia, Resistencia Airport Ground Handling Services
- SARI, IQR, Iguazu, Cataratas Del Iguazu Krause Airport Ground Handling Services
- SASA, SLA, Salta, D Martin M de Guemez Airport Ground Handling Services
- SASJ, JUJ, San Salvador de Jujuy, Gobernador Horacio Guzman Airport Ground Handling Services
- SATR, RCQ, Reconquista, Reconquista Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAVC, CRD, Comodoro Rivadavia: Mosconi Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAVT, REL, Trelew, Almirante Zar Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAVV, VDM, Viedma, Gobernador Castello Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAVY, PMY, Puerto Madryn, El Tehuelche Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAWC, FTE, El Calafate, El Calafate Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAWE, RGA, Rio Grande, Rio Grande Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAWG, RGL, Rio Gallegos, Piloto N. Fernandez Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAZB, BHI, Bahia Blanca, Comandante Espora Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAZM, MDQ, Astor Piazzolla, Mar Del Plata Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAZN, NQN, Neuquen, Presidente Peron Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAZS, BRC, Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche Airport Ground Handling Services
- SAZY, CPC, San Martin, Aviador Carlos Campos Airport Ground Handling Services
Chile Overflight Permits
Chile overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Uruguay Overflight Permits
Uruguay overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Argentina, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Argentina overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Villa La Angostura is known as the sophisticated hot spot in Argentina’s rugged Patagonia region. The town offers coastline of the Nahuel Huapi Lake, which is popular for summer sunning, swimming, sailing and fishing; and the local ski spot Cerro Bayo, which is arguably Patagonia’s best winter spot.
Puerto Iguazú is the tiny town that hosts one of the world’s most incredible natural wonders, Iguazú Falls. Located along the Iguazú River, the falls straddle both Brazil and Argentina. The town offers excellent hostels and spas.
The country’s top beach resort city is Mar del Plata, a getaway for the Argentinean aristocracy and other high rollers. Summertime is when Mar del Plata attracts millions of tourists; however, during low season the city takes on a much slower pace and becomes more relaxed.
Puerto Madryn is best known as the gateway to Peninsula Valdes, as it is located on the bank of the Gulfo Nuevo. Another popular summer destination for Argentinians because of the beautiful beaches. The secret is out about the charm of the town, and tourism has recently exploded here,; the city has undergone rapid growth over the past few years. Go now while it’s still attractive.
Swiss-style architecture, crystal blue lakes and snowcapped mountains are just a few things that attract tourists to Bariloche. More akin to a Swiss village than what one might expect from the Rio Negro Province of Argentina, this spectacular town offers some of the most talked about ski slopes in the world, as well as an abundance of outdoor activities.
Ushuaia’s islolated location made it the perfect place for a penal colony, which is what it once was. Today, the remote beauty is what makes this place one of the most sought after refuges in Argentina. The world’s southernmost city is located on the Beagle Channel, serving as a popular base for winter sports, wildlife viewing and Antarctica cruises.
Mendoza has been compared to California’s Napa Valley because it is South America’s largest wine producing region. It is a popular tourist destination for wine connoisseurs and mountain climbers, as it is close to the highest mountain in the Americas. Mendoza is surrounded by beautiful scenery and lends itself to outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, and river rafting.
El Calafate used to be a sleepy town in an isolated region of Patagonia, but its proximity to Los Glaciares National Park has made it a bustling tourist destination. In Argentina’s Santa Cruz Province, this town is the starting point for tourist excursions to the popular Perito Morena Glacier.
Located in the Lerma Valley of Argentina’s northwest region, Salta is known as one of the nation’s most well preserved colonial architecture, it’s a very popular town to visit. Salta is surrounded by fertile valleys, canyons and the desolate plateau, La Puña.
Rosario is an up and coming city along the banks of the Rio Parana. Alongside the tea colored river there are riverfront bars, boardwalks and restaurants with a plethora of seafood dishes. Rosario is famous for being the birthplace of both Che Guevara and the nation’s flag.