We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : SLA
- ICAO Code : SASA
- Airport Type : Joint Civil / Military
- Airport Hours : 1000-1700Z Admin
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : S24-51.6
- Longitude : W065-29.2
- Elevation : 4088ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC-3.00
- Operating Hours : 1000-1700Z Admin
- Runway : 02/20 9843 x 148 ft
- Salta Ground : 124.600 Mhz
- Control Tower : 128.850 Mhz
SASA SLA Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Salta
- Gran Hotel Presidente ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Alejandro ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Salta ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Provincial Plaza ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sheraton Salta ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
SASA SLA Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Gen. D Martin M de Guemez Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Argentina
- SASA, SLA, Gen. D Martin M de Guemez International Airport :
Our comprehensive ground support services can be provided at Gen D Martin M de Guemez Airport in Argentina, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.div class="colororange">Common Flight Dispatcher Question About Argentina Overflight
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Argentina Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Argentina Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Argentina Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Argentina Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Argentina Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Argentina Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Argentina Airspace ?
Answer : Argentina FIR ICAO Code is " SACF, SACU, SAEF, SAEU, SAMF, SAMV, SARR, SAVF, SAVU ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Argentina Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Argentina Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Argentina Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Argentina CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Argentina Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Argentina Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1200Z ) till ( 1900Z ), etc...