- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Uruguay aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Uruguay overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Uruguay civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Uruguay air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Uruguay Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry / Exit & ATC Flight Plan
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee & Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Uruguay Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Uruguay Overfly Permit : N 1327/2020
Is There Any Offical Uruguay Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Uruguay Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Uruguay Overflight Permits.
What Is Uruguay Overflight Permit Validity :
- Uruguay overflight permits are valid for +72 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Uruguay Airspace :
- Airspace of Uruguay is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- Uruguay FIR ICAO Code is " SUEO "
Who Will Issue Uruguay Overflight Permits :
- Uruguay Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : DG Civil Aviation Avda. Camino de las Industrias Wilson Ferreira Aldunate 5519. Canelones, Uruguay
Who Is Responsible For Uruguay Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Uruguay CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
What Is Uruguay Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Uruguay Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1030Z ) till ( 1800Z ).
- Weekend In Uruguay ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Uruguay Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers, and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Uruguay and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Uruguay :
- SUAA, Montevideo, Angel S Adami Inte'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUAG, ATI, Artigas Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUCA, CYR, Colonia Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUDU, DZO, Durazno, Santa Bernardina Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SULS, PDP, Laguna del Sauce, Punta del Este Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUMO, MLZ, Melo, Cerro Largo Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUMU, MVD, Montevideo, Gen Cesareo Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUPE, Punta, Del Este, El Jaguel Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUPU, PDU, Paysandu, Tydeo Larre Borges Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SURV, RVY, Rivera Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUSO, STY, Salto, Nueva Hesperides Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUTB, TAW, Tacuarembo, Tacuarembo Airport Ground Handling Services
Argentina Overflight Permits
Argentina overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Brazil Overflight Permits
Brazil overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Uruguay
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Uruguay overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Cost-Effective Overflight Permits
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Uruguay airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
Cost-Effective Landing Permits
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
The culturally thriving port city of Montevideo is the national capital and home to nearly half of Uruguay’s population, boasting a rich history and a jumble of eclectic and attractive landmarks. Don’t miss the eye-catching part-Gothic, part-Art-Deco Palacio Salvo, and the 18th-century churches and mansions that adorn the cobbled streets of its historic centre.
- Punta del Este
On the Atlantic Coast of south-eastern Uruguay, the swanky beach resort Punta del Este is often pitted as the Saint-Tropez of South America, where the young and beautiful arrive by the yacht load to bronze their toned bodies and flash some cash in the glitzy beachside bars and clubs. Come in summer and you’ll find the beach an unparalleled spot for people watching.
- Colonia del Sacramento
A short boat trip across the Rio de la Plata from Buenos Aires, the 17th-century Portuguese stronghold of Colonia delivers the perfect blend of sophistication and quaintness with its picturesque cobbled streets, post-colonial ruins and fancy boutiques and food stops. Its Unesco-protected historic quarter throngs with well-heeled south American holiday-makers, browsing the upmarket boutiques and dining out at the handful of trendy restaurants.
As Uruguay’s second largest city, tranquil Salto is the most northerly crossing point for those on track for Argentina. Stop here to soak up a laid-back pace of Uruguayan life amid leafy plazas, 19th-century architecture and pretty riverfront walks. For the ultimate relaxation, take a local bus to Termas del Dayman – the thermal hot springs to the south of the city.
On the shores of Rio de la Plata, the charming town of Carmelo is one of Uruguay’s best-kept secrets, long frequented by savvy Argentine visitors but only recently discovered by international tourists. Those in the know enjoy its cobbled streets that date back to the early 1900s, before heading down to the waterfront for a boat trip to explore the Paraná Delta
This small, coastal town has a boho-chic vibe and empty windswept beaches that provides an alternative to the glitzier beach resorts of Uruguay’s better-known stretches of coastline. The landscape is rugged and dramatic – rocky crags and wild sand dunes interspersed by rolling rangeland and sleepy fishing villages.
Art lovers and those with a penchant for the eccentric will love Casapueblo – the former studio of abstract artist Carlos Paéz Vilaró and now a remarkable hotel, gallery, museum, and café. Gleaming in the sunshine, the sprawling nine-story white-wash villa cascades whimsically down the cliff edge as a ‘living sculpture’ of artistic genius and undoubtedly Uruguay’s most interesting man-made wonder.
- Laguna Garzon
Just a few kilometres down the coast from Punta del Este, the tranquil Laguna Garzon feels a million miles away. A haven for migratory birds and wildlife, windsurfers and local fishermen, the scenic stretch of water can be crossed via a new ring-shaped bridge widely celebrated as an a unusual architectural feat. Those wishing to stay the night can sleep at the lake’s floating lodge, where rustic wooden cabins offer the ultimate private retreat.
In the low-slung hills of Cuchilla de Haedo inUruguay’s untouched north-westerly interior you’ll find Tacuarembó, bona fide gaucho land and the fabled birthplace of Tango star Carol Gardel. Enjoy the leafy plazas and sycamore-lined streets of the town before heading out to the pastures to saddle up and experience life on a rural cowboy ranch.
- Cabo Polonia
North-east of the small city of La Paloma, the tiny, east-coast beach hamlet of Cabo Polonia is one of the more remote places of Uruguay and famed for being home to its second-biggest sea lion colony. No road leads to the secluded settlement so access means a 7-km walk across sand dunes from the main highway or a bumpy ride on a 4X4 vehicle. It’s worth the effort as days can be spent in a sublimely serene way, taking walks on the beach, breathe in the fresh sea air, sip cocktails at the bar shacks, and hammock sleeping provides a laid-back serene experience.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel