Uruguay Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Uruguay along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Uruguay Overflight And Landing Permits from Civil Aviation Authority of Uruguay according to their legal time frame.
Uruguay Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Uruguay Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry / Exit & ATC Flight Plan
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee & Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Uruguay Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Uruguay Overfly Permit : N 1327/2020
Is There Any Offical Uruguay Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Uruguay Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Uruguay Overflight Permits.
What Is Uruguay Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
Who Will Issue Uruguay Overflight Permits :
- Uruguay Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : DG Civil Aviation Avda. Camino de las Industrias Wilson Ferreira Aldunate 5519. Canelones, Uruguay
Who Is Responsible For Uruguay Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Uruguay CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
What Is Uruguay Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Uruguay Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1030Z ) till ( 1800Z ).
- Weekend In Uruguay ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Uruguay and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Uruguay :
- SUAA, Montevideo, Angel S Adami Inte'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUAG, ATI, Artigas Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUCA, CYR, Colonia Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUDU, DZO, Durazno, Santa Bernardina Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SULS, PDP, Laguna del Sauce, Punta del Este Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUMO, MLZ, Melo, Cerro Largo Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUMU, MVD, Montevideo, Gen Cesareo Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUPE, Punta, Del Este, El Jaguel Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUPU, PDU, Paysandu, Tydeo Larre Borges Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SURV, RVY, Rivera Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUSO, STY, Salto, Nueva Hesperides Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- SUTB, TAW, Tacuarembo, Tacuarembo Airport Ground Handling Services
Argentina Overflight Permits
Argentina overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Brazil Overflight Permits
Brazil overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Uruguay, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Uruguay overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
The culturally thriving port city of Montevideo is the national capital and home to nearly half of Uruguay’s population, boasting a rich history and a jumble of eclectic and attractive landmarks. Don’t miss the eye-catching part-Gothic, part-Art-Deco Palacio Salvo, and the 18th-century churches and mansions that adorn the cobbled streets of its historic centre.
On the Atlantic Coast of south-eastern Uruguay, the swanky beach resort Punta del Este is often pitted as the Saint-Tropez of South America, where the young and beautiful arrive by the yacht load to bronze their toned bodies and flash some cash in the glitzy beachside bars and clubs. Come in summer and you’ll find the beach an unparalleled spot for people watching.
A short boat trip across the Rio de la Plata from Buenos Aires, the 17th-century Portuguese stronghold of Colonia delivers the perfect blend of sophistication and quaintness with its picturesque cobbled streets, post-colonial ruins and fancy boutiques and food stops. Its Unesco-protected historic quarter throngs with well-heeled south American holiday-makers, browsing the upmarket boutiques and dining out at the handful of trendy restaurants.
As Uruguay’s second largest city, tranquil Salto is the most northerly crossing point for those on track for Argentina. Stop here to soak up a laid-back pace of Uruguayan life amid leafy plazas, 19th-century architecture and pretty riverfront walks. For the ultimate relaxation, take a local bus to Termas del Dayman – the thermal hot springs to the south of the city.
On the shores of Rio de la Plata, the charming town of Carmelo is one of Uruguay’s best-kept secrets, long frequented by savvy Argentine visitors but only recently discovered by international tourists. Those in the know enjoy its cobbled streets that date back to the early 1900s, before heading down to the waterfront for a boat trip to explore the Paraná Delta
This small, coastal town has a boho-chic vibe and empty windswept beaches that provides an alternative to the glitzier beach resorts of Uruguay’s better-known stretches of coastline. The landscape is rugged and dramatic – rocky crags and wild sand dunes interspersed by rolling rangeland and sleepy fishing villages.
Art lovers and those with a penchant for the eccentric will love Casapueblo – the former studio of abstract artist Carlos Paéz Vilaró and now a remarkable hotel, gallery, museum, and café. Gleaming in the sunshine, the sprawling nine-story white-wash villa cascades whimsically down the cliff edge as a ‘living sculpture’ of artistic genius and undoubtedly Uruguay’s most interesting man-made wonder.
Just a few kilometres down the coast from Punta del Este, the tranquil Laguna Garzon feels a million miles away. A haven for migratory birds and wildlife, windsurfers and local fishermen, the scenic stretch of water can be crossed via a new ring-shaped bridge widely celebrated as an a unusual architectural feat. Those wishing to stay the night can sleep at the lake’s floating lodge, where rustic wooden cabins offer the ultimate private retreat.
In the low-slung hills of Cuchilla de Haedo inUruguay’s untouched north-westerly interior you’ll find Tacuarembó, bona fide gaucho land and the fabled birthplace of Tango star Carol Gardel. Enjoy the leafy plazas and sycamore-lined streets of the town before heading out to the pastures to saddle up and experience life on a rural cowboy ranch.
North-east of the small city of La Paloma, the tiny, east-coast beach hamlet of Cabo Polonia is one of the more remote places of Uruguay and famed for being home to its second-biggest sea lion colony. No road leads to the secluded settlement so access means a 7-km walk across sand dunes from the main highway or a bumpy ride on a 4X4 vehicle. It’s worth the effort as days can be spent in a sublimely serene way, taking walks on the beach, breathe in the fresh sea air, sip cocktails at the bar shacks, and hammock sleeping provides a laid-back serene experience.