- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline intends to overfly Malaysia aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Malaysia overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Malaysia civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Malaysia air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Malaysia airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
We Offer Below Malaysia Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Malaysia Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry Point and Exit Point
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Malaysia Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Malaysia Overflight Permit : CAAM/AT/5962/01/19
Is There Any Offical Malaysia Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Malaysia Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Malaysia Overflight Permit.
What Is Malaysia Overflight Permit Validity :
- Malaysia overflight permits are valid for +72 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Malaysia Airspace :
- Airspace of Malaysia is currently having two flight information region (FIR).
- Malaysia FIR ICAO Code is " WBFC,WMFC "
Who Will Issue Malaysia Overflight Permits :
- Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (DCA)
- Postal Address : No. 27, Persiaran Perdana Level 1 - 4, Block Podium Precinct 4 62618 Putrajaya, Malaysia
Who Is Responsible For Malaysia Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Malaysia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
- In a very occasional situation caa will issue the air navigation bill to the company who submit overflight permit request.
What Is Malaysia Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Malaysia Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0001Z ) till ( 0900Z ).
- Weekend In Malaysia ( Saturday and Sunday )
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Malaysia and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Malaysia :
- WBGB, BTU, Bintulu Airport Ground Handling Services
- WBGG, KCH, Kuching Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WBGK, MKM, Mukah Airport Ground Handling Services
- WBGR, MYY, Miri Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WBGS, SBW, Sibu Airport Ground Handling Services
- WBKK, BKI, Kota Kinabalu Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WBKL, LBU, Labuan Airport Ground Handling Services
- WBKS, SDK, Sandakan Airport Ground Handling Services
- WBKW, TWU, Tawau Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKA, AOR, Sultan Abdul Halim Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKC, KBR, Sultan Ismail Petra Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKE, KTE, Kerteh Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKI, IPH, Sultan Azlan Shah Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKJ, JHB, Senai Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKK, KUL, Kuala Lumpur Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKL, LGK, Langkawi Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKM, MKZ, Malacca Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKN, TGG, Sultan Mahmud Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMKP, PEN, Penang Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WMSA, SZB, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport Ground Handling Services
Indonesia Overflight Permits
Indonesia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Brunei Overflight Permits
Brunei overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Malaysia
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Malaysia overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
- Malacca City, Malacca
Malacca City, capital of Malacca State, oozes with history and culture. Featuring as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008, the colonial city along the Straits of Malacca attracts visitors for its architecture, food and famous Jonker Street Night Market. Not only has this historical city experienced periods under the Portuguese and Dutch, but the 15th-century Malacca Sultanate is widely considered to be the ‘Golden Age’ for Malay culture. St Paul’s Church, A Famosa Fort and Stadthuys, the official residence of the Dutch governor, are top attractions.
- Danum Valley, Sabah
Danum Valley is by far the best place to visit in Malaysia for ecotourism and to experience untouched jungle. Located deep inside the 130 million-year-old lowland dipterocarp forest, the conservation area boasts incredible biodiversity. Inside the 438 square kilometres, are hundreds, if not thousands, of species of fauna, and an even greater variety of flora, that call this area home. Lucky tourists might spot orangutans, pygmy elephants and the clouded leopard. But the biggest appeal at Danum Valley is the lack of human settlement, providing a purer environment. Logging and deforestation have devastated habitats throughout Sabah, but not inside this protected area. Activities include jungle treks with experienced guides, night safaris and visiting ancient Kadazan-Dusun burial sites.
- Ipoh, Perak
Ipoh, the capital of Perak, has recently enjoyed a tourist boom, thanks to Perak 2017. Referred to as ‘The City of Bougainvillea,’ after the colourful flower and surrounded by rugged limestone hills, once unknown Ipoh is fast becoming a top place to visit in Malaysia. The historical core consists of colonial buildings and traditional shophouses, while a plethora of Buddhist and Hindu cave temples surround the city. Kellie’s Castle, an incomplete former colonial mansion, is a short drive from the city too.
- The Cameron Highlands, Pahang
The Cameron Highlands has been among the favourite places to visit in Malaysia since the end of the 19th century. British surveyor, William Cameron, ‘discovered’ the region in 1885 and it has since then grown as a tourist hotspot. The highlands range in altitude from approximately 1100 metres (3609 feet) to 1800 metres (5906 feet), producing a cooler and fresher climate. It’s not surprising that the Cameron Highlands became British Malaya’s largest hill station. Today, emerald green tea plantations dominate the skyline, along with strawberry and vegetable farms. Tourists enjoy the cooler climate and opportunities to go hiking.
- Pangkor Island, Perak
Perak’s Pangkor Island, derived from ‘Pang Ko’ in Thai and translating to ‘Beautiful Island’, consists of a small archipelago in the Strait of Malacca. Once a haven for fishers, sailors and pirates, and remaining unchanged for decades, Pangkor Island gives tourists a chance to experience a relatively undeveloped tropical paradise. With a population of just 30,000, the main activities are relaxing on the beach, renting a motorbike and driving around the island’s perimeter, as well as diving and snorkelling. In Teluk Nipah on the west coast, the owner of Sunset View Chalet feeds up to 30 or more wild hornbills every night at 6:30pm.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel