- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Indonesia aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Indonesia overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Indonesia civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Indonesia air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Indonesia Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Entry/Exit & ATS Routing
- Pilot License Copy [ CAA Mandatory Requirement ]
- CONSIGNEE AND CONSIGNER DETAILS (ONLY FOR CARGO FLIGHTS)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Indonesia Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Indonesia Overflight Permit : SA0587
Is There Any Offical Indonesia Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Indonesia Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Indonesia Overflight Permit.
What Is Indonesia Overflight Permit Validity :
- Indonesia overflight permits are valid for +96 hours (from their initial requested schedule)
How Many FIR's In Indonesia Airspace :
- Airspace of Indonesia is currently having two flight information region (FIR).
- Indonesia FIR ICAO Codes are " WIIF, WAAF "
Who Will Issue Indonesia Overflight Permits :
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation Indonesia
- Postal Address : Directorate General of Civil Aviation Gedung Karsa Lantai 5. Medan Jakarta 10110, Indonesia
Who Is Responsible For Indonesia Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Indonesia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
- In a very occasional situation caa will issue the navigation bill to the company who submit overflight permit request.
What Is Indonesia Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Indonesia Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0200Z ) till ( 1000Z ).
- Weekend In Indonesia ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Indonesia Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Indonesia and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Indonesia :
- WALL, BPN, Balikpapan Sepinggan Airport Ground Handling Services
- WIII, CGK, Jakarta Soekarno Hatta Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WAJJ, DJJ, Jayapura Sentani Airport Ground Handling Services
- WIHH, HLP, Jakarta Halim Perdanakusuma Airport Ground Handling Services
- WIMM, KNO, Medan Kuala Namu Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WADL, LOP, Mataram Lombok Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WIPP, PLM, Palembang Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WARR, SUB, Surabaya Juanda Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WILL, TKG, Bandar Lampung Radin Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WICC, BDO, Bandung Husein Sastranegara Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WIDD, BTH, Batam Hang Nadim Airport Ground Handling Services
- WIJJ, DJB, Jambi Sultan Thaha Airport Ground Handling Services
- WADD, DPS, Denpasar Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WAHH, JOG, Yogyakarta Adisucipto Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WATT, KOE, Kupang El Tari Airport Ground Handling Services
- WIBB, PKU, Pekanbaru Sultan Syarif Kasim Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WAHS, SRG, Semarang Achmad Yani Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WADW, WGP, Waingapu Mau Hau Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WAPP, AMQ, Pattimura Airport Ground Handling Services
- WITT, BTJ, Sultan Iskandar Muda Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WIGG, BKS, Fatmawati Soekarno Airport Ground Handling Services
- WAAA, UPG, Sultan Hasanuddin Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WIOO, PNK, Supadio Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- WAHQ, SOC, Adisumarmo Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
Malaysia Overflight Permits
Malaysia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Papua New Guinea Overfly Permits
Papua New Guinea overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Indonesia
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Indonesia overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Cost-Effective Overflight Permits
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Indonesia airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
Cost-Effective Landing Permits
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
Indonesia, is located in Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s known for beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. On the island of Java lies Indonesia's vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
- Derawan Islands
This archipelago in East Kalimantan is one of Indonesia’s best examples of tropical paradise, comprised of six staggering islands and some smaller islets, each with its own adventures and charm. Maratua Island, for example, is known for its sublime sea caves, lakes, and lavish resorts. Kakaban Island offers swimming in a lake full of stingless jellyfish. Sangalaki Island is popular for diving and snorkeling, due to its thriving underwater scene, filled with coral, manta rays, turtles, and more. The relatively remote location helps conserve the natural beauty of this archipelago, making it a pristine and beautiful island paradise in Indonesia.
- Wae Rebo Village
This charming Indonesian village in Flores has been gaining more recognition worldwide for its unique charm. Its iconic cone-shaped main houses, aligned beautifully against the backdrop of picturesque mountains and occasional mist, are adored by domestic and international tourists alike. Located in a remote highland, don’t miss the surrounding nature, with its thriving orchids, wildlife, and tropical greeneries.
- Nusa Islands
Often referred to as “The Maldives of Bali,” this string of three islands off the coast of Bali is an up-and-coming tropical paradise with natural attractions that many would argue outshine the famed mainland. Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan each have their own specialty, but all three offer a splendid underwater scene, with thriving wildlife, translucent water, and a calm surface. The areas are perfect for diving, snorkeling, or water sports. Other favorite activities include cliff-jumping in Nusa Ceningan, crossing the yellow bridge between Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan, caving, hiking, and more.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel