We are having a dedicated professional flight support team and our main motive is customer satisfaction and quality flight support services, our flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel such as obtaining landing permits, ground handling arrangements, escorting vip passengers for smooth arrival/departure facilitate crew through customs and immigration, and arranging other services through third party suppliers. In addition, we adhere strict customer service operating standards that result in consistent professional growth, we maintain our high-quality service standred at WBGR MYY Landing Permits Ground Handling Malaysia
- WBGR, MYY, Miri International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Miri Airport in Malaysia, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights ( Part 91 & Part 135 )
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Schedule Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data :
- IATA Code : MYY
- ICAO Code : WBGR
- Latitude : N04-19.5
- Longitude : E113-59.3
- Elevation : 59ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+8.00
- Operating Hours : 2200-1530Z
- Runway : 02/20 9006 x 197 ft
- Jet Fuel : JetA1 | AvGas ( Contact Us : email@example.com )
- Hotel Available : Hotel Perdana Kota Bharu | Mr J Hotel Wakaf Che Yeh 2 | Studio Exclusive (Kota Bharu City Point)
Airport Communications :
- Miri Approach : 123.30 Mhz
- Miri ATIS : 127.00 Mhz
- Miri Ground Control : 121.90 Mhz
WBGR MYY Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement :
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Ground Support Services Coverage:
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Malaysia
Common Flight Dispatcher's Question About Malaysia Overflight:
Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer Malaysia overflight permit and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Malaysia Overflight Clearance
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Malaysia Sample Overflight Permits
Answer : Malaysia Overflight Permit : CAAM/AT/5962/01/19, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Malaysia Overflight Permit Processing Fees
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Malaysia Overflight Permit Validity
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Malaysia Airspace
Answer : Malaysia FIR ICAO Code is " WBFC,WMFC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Malaysia Overfly Permits
Answer : Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (DCA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Malaysia Overflight Air Navigation Bill
Answer : Malaysia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Malaysia Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours
Answer : Malaysia Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0001Z ) till ( 0900Z ), etc...
We have global ground handling agreements network with our professional and proactive local representative across the globe. Our local representatives are always available to facilitate our valuable customer flights from arrival till departure, our professional flight support team will continuously monitor the flights to ensure the finest quality of our services.
Miri International Airport Ground Handling
Landing Permit, Ground Handling, Malaysia Overflight Permits, Flight Clearance Specialist, Flight Clearances, Malaysia Diplomatic Clearance, Traffic Rights Clearance, Corporate Jet Ground Handling, Ground Handler, International Aviation Services, JetA1 Fuel, General Aviation Terminal, Stop Over Flights, Business Aviation, Aviation Services, Airport Services, Private Aviation Services, Fix Base Operator, Corporate Jet Handling, Flight Planning, Flight Support, Flight Plans, Aviation Weather, Cargo Flight Handling