We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : PDP
- ICAO Code : SULS
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : S34-51.4
- Longitude : W055-05.9
- Elevation : 95ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC-3.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 08/26 6998 x 148 ft
- Punta del Este ATIS : 117.600 Mhz
- Punta del Este Ground : 118.300 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.300 Mhz
SULS PDP Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Punta del Este
- Casapueblo Club ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Del Lago ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Jean Clevers ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Remanso ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
SULS PDP Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Punta del Este Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Uruguay
- SULS, PDP, Punta del Este International Airport :
Our comprehensive ground support services can be provided at Punta del Este Airport in Uruguay, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Uruguay Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Uruguay Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Uruguay Overfly Permit : N 1327/2020, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Uruguay Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Uruguay Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Uruguay Airspace ?
Answer : Uruguay FIR ICAO Code is " SUEO ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Uruguay Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Uruguay Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Uruguay Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Uruguay CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Uruguay Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Uruguay Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1030Z ) till ( 1800Z ), etc...