We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : CWB
- ICAO Airport Code : SBCT
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : S25-31.9
- Longitude : W049-10.6
- Elevation : 2989ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC-3.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 15/33 7277 x 148 ft
- Curitiba ATIS : 127.800 Mhz
- Curitiba Ground : 121.900 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.150 Mhz
SBCT CWB Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Curitiba
- Bourbon Curitiba Hotel ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Caravelle Palace ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Four Points Curitiba ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Harbor Hotel Saint Michel ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Deville Business Curitiba ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ibis Curitiba Aeroporto ( On Airport )
- Ibis Styles Curitiba Arpt ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mabu Curitiba Business ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mabu Curitiba Convention ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mercure Aeroporto Curitiba ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mercure Curitiba Batel ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Pestana Curitiba ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
SBCT CWB Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Afonso Pena Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Brazil
- SBCT, CWB, Afonso Pena International Airport :
Our comprehensive ground support services can be provided at Afonso Pena Airport in Brazil, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Brazil Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Brazil Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Brazil Overfly Permit : 35853018, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Brazil Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Brazil Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Brazil Airspace ?
Answer : Brazil FIR ICAO Code is " SBAO, SBAZ, SBBS, SBCW, SBRE ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Brazil Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Brazil Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Brazil Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Brazil CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Brazil Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Brazil Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1100Z ) till ( 2000Z ), etc...