We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : BIO
- ICAO Code : LEBB
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : Summer 0445-2130Z, O/T PPR, Winter 0545-2230Z O/T PPR
- Control Tower : S:0430-2150Z
- Latitude : N43-18.1
- Longitude : W002-54.6
- Elevation : 136ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : Summer 0445-2130Z, O/T PPR, Winter 0545-2230Z O/T PPR
- Runway : 12/30, 8333 x 148 ft
- Bilbao ATIS : 118.825 Mhz
- Bilbao Ground : 121.700 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.500 Mhz
LEBB BIO Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Bilbao
- Barcelo Bilbao ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Gran Hotel Domine ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Gran Hotel Ercilla ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Express Bilbao ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Carlton ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Lopez De Haro Hotel ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Melia Bilbao ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mercure Jardines De Albia ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Nh Hotel De Deusto ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Nh Villa De Bilbao ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Silken Indautxu Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 48hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
- For PCR test on departure, it’s depended on the next country requirements that they planning to visit. /ul>
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Spain
- LEBB, BIO, Bilbao Airport :
LEBB BIO Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
Bilbao Int'l Airport Ground Handling
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Bilbao Airport in Spain, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Spain Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Spain Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Spain Overfly Permit : ( Will Be Display Soon ), etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Spain Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Spain Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Spain Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Spain Airspace ?
Answer : Spain FIR ICAO Code is " LECB, LECM, GCCC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Spain Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Spain Civil Aviation Authority (SCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Spain Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Spain CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Spain Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Spain Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...