- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Spain aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Spain overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Spain civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Spain air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Spain Overflight Permits :
- Overfly via Spain territory "Overfly Permit Not Required"
- Flight Plan should be filed 2 hour before departure from origin
Spain Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Spain Overfly Permit : ( Will Be Display Soon )
Is There Any Offical Spain Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Spain Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Spain Overflight Permits.
What Is Spain Overflight Permit Validity :
- To Overfly Spain Airspace Overflight Permit Not Required
How Many FIR's In Spain Airspace :
- Airspace of Spain is currently having three flight information region (FIR).
- Spain FIR ICAO Codes are" LECB, LECM, GCCC "
Who Will Issue Spain Overflight Permits :
- Spain Civil Aviation Authority (SCAA)
- Postal Address : Dirección General de Aviación Civil (DGAC) Avenida General Pron No. 40, Portal B, 1 planta 28020 Madrid, Spain
Who Is Responsible For Spain Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Spain CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control".
What Is Spain Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Spain Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z )..
- Weekend In Spain ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Spain Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Spain and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Spain :
- GEML, MLN, Melilla Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEAL, ALC, Alicante El Altet Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEAM, LEI, Almeria Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEAS, OVD, Asturias Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEBB, BIO, Bilbao Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEBL, BCN, Barcelona-El Prat Airport Ground Handling Services
- LECH, CDT, Castellon Costa Azahar Airport Ground Handling Services
- LECO, LCG, La Coruna Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEGE, GRO, Girona Costa Brava Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEGR, GRX, Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen/Granada Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEIB, IBZ, Ibiza Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEJR, XRY, Jerez de la Frontera Airport Ground Handling Services
- LELC, MJV, Murcia San Javier Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEMD, MAD, Adolfo Suarez Madrid Barajas Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEMG, AGP, Malaga Costa del Sol Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEMH, MAH, Menorca/Minorca - Mahon Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEPA, PMI, Palma de Mallorca Airport Ground Handling Services
- LERS, REU, Reus Airport Ground Handling Services
- LESO, EAS, San Sebastian Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEST, SCQ, Santiago Airport Ground Handling Services
- LETO, TOJ, Madrid Torrejon Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEVC, VLC, Valencia Manises Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEVD, VLL, Valladolid Villanubla Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEVT, VIT, Vitoria Foronda Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEVX, VGO, Vigo Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEXJ, SDR, Seve Ballesteros – Santander Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEZG, ZAZ, Zaragoza Airport Ground Handling Services
- LEZL, SVQ, Sevilla San Pablo Airport Ground Handling Services
Portugal Overflight Permits
Portugal overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
France Overflight Permits
France overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Spain
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Spain overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Cost-Effective Overflight Permits
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Spain airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
Cost-Effective Landing Permits
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
Spain, a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical modernist landmarks like the Sagrada Família church.
- Santiago de Compostela
The capital city of the Galicia region in northwestern Spain, Santiago de Compostela is famous as the final destination of the traditional pilgrimage known as Camino de Santiago. This pilgrimage is important to many Christians because it is believed that Santiago de Compostela is where St. James, an Apostle of Jesus Christ, is buried. Today, the city attracts thousands of visitors every year for both its religious tradition and history. The arriving point for most pilgrims is the main square, Praza do Obradoiro. Situated in the heart of the city, this bustling plaza is the scene of many important landmarks, particularly the Santiago Cathedral where the tomb of St. James is located.
Perched on a mountaintop in central Spain, Toledo served as the Spanish capital until the 16th century. Because it was inhabited by Jews, Christians and Muslims for many centuries, the city is sometimes called the “City of Three Cultures.” Today, Toledo is a popular destination for its wealth of historic art and architecture that dates back to the Roman Empire. The best thing to do in Toledo is to get lost amid the medieval streets and admire the old architecture that includes a stunning cathedral, synagogue and mosque.
Cordoba is the capital of the Cordoba province in the Andalusian region of southern Spain. The historic quarter of Cordoba is a maze of tiny medieval streets, plazas and whitewashed courtyards all situated around the star attraction, the Mezquita. Initially built as a mosque, the Mezquita is now a glorious cathedral retaining most of its original architecture. Its forest of columns topped with Islamic-style red and white striped arches serves as a reminder of the glory and importance Córdoba held in medieval times. Other places of interest include the Fortress of the Christian Monarchs, the Street of Flowers, and the Old Jewish Quarter with its charming patios and souvenir shops.
- San Sebastian
San Sebastian is the capital of the Gipuzko province, located in the Basque country of North Spain off the coast of the Bay of Biscay. This beautiful seaside city is well-loved for its excellent beaches and outstanding culinary tradition. The Old Town features many historic buildings reconstructed in the 19th century after the city was nearly destroyed during the Napoleonic Wars. San Sebastian boasts also some of the best beaches in Europe with the most popular of these being Playa de la Concha, which offers sunbathing and water activities like swimming, kayaking and water skiing.
One of the largest and most important cities in Spain, Valencia is located in the eastern part of the country in the region of Valencia. After redirecting the Turia River, the city constructed its most impressive landmark, a massive cultural and entertainment complex known as the City of Arts and Science. Contained within this complex are several buildings such as a science museum, planetarium and aquarium that are each artistic marvels in and of themselves. Every March, Valencia hosts the Fallas Festival where each neighborhood displays papier-mâché figures of all sizes and colors. At the end of the week, the figures are ceremoniously burned, and the communities party into the night.
Exceptional tourist attractions, lively festivals and buzzing nightlife all make Seville one of the best places to visit in Spain. As the capital city of Andalusia, Seville is also the region’s financial and cultural capital. The city is home to many beautiful and important historic landmarks, chief of which is the grand Cathedral of Seville, where it is believed that Christopher Columbus is buried. Another significant building is the Real Alcazar, an extravagant Moorish palace with luxurious gardens.
Spain’s capital and largest city, Madrid, is widely known for its sizzling nightlife scene. The city constitutes a diversity of ethnic groups, making it one of Europe’s most colorful cosmopolitan cities. Located within the city center are most of Madrid’s most popular tourist attractions such as the Royal Palace, the residence of Spain’s monarch. The heart of Madrid (and Spain) is Puerta del Sol, a large plaza serving as the scene of festivals, important gatherings and street performers as well as a hub for the public transportation network. Another important square is Plaza Mayor, known for the lively San Miguel Market.
- Spanish Islands
Spain has some of the most beautiful islands in Europe. The largest Spanish Islands are equally divided between the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands. East of the Spanish mainland, the four chief Balearic Islands (Ibiza, Formentera, Mallorca and Menorca) maintain a character distinct from the rest of Spain and from each other. Mallorca is the largest and best-known Balearic island while Ibiza is famous as a party destination. The Canary Islands, also known as the Canaries, are located just off the southern coast of Morocco in the Atlantic. They are popular for their beautiful beaches, mild climate and important natural attractions, especially the Maspalomas Dunes in Gran Canaria and the Teide Volcano in Tenerife.
Located at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountains of southern Spain, Granada is the capital of the Granada province. Granada offers a perfect blend of traditional cultures, an animated nightlife and spectacular attractions including the world famous Alhambra, a pinnacle of Moorish art that encapsulates Andalusian history. This medieval complex overlooking Granada is one of the great architectural sights of Europe, with many visitors coming to Granada expressly to see the Alhambra. The last Moorish stronghold in Europe, the Alhambra offers the visitor splendid ornamental architecture, spectacular and lush gardens, cascading and dripping water features, and breathtaking views of the city below.
Located in northeastern Spain, Barcelona is one of the country’s top travel destinations because it offers everything tourists look for in a European city from historic architecture to lively shopping, vibrant culture and buzzing nightlife. Unique to Barcelona are the architectural marvels of Spain’s famous architect, Antoni Gaudi, which include the Casa Batllo and the famous Sagrada Familia church. Both of these extraordinary structures feature combinations of fascinating designs, shapes and colors. Popular activities in Barcelona include strolling along La Rambla, a tree-lined pedestrian avenue, and sunbath on Barceloneta, one of the city’s most popular beaches.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel