We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : LTN
- ICAO Airport Code : EGGW
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N51-52.5
- Longitude : W000-22.1
- Elevation : 526ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC 0.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 7093 x 151, 08/26 ft
- London ATIS : 120.580 Mhz
- London Ground : 121.755 Mhz
- Control Tower : 132.555 Mhz
EGGW LTN Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In London
- Aubrey Park Hotel ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Best Wstrn Menzies Strathmore ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Courtyard Luton Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hampton Luton Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Harpenden House ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Garden Inn Luton N ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hitchin Priory ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Exp Luton Arpt ( On Airport )
- Holiday Inn Luton Arpt ( On Airport )
- Ibis Luton Arpt ( On Airport )
- Sopwell House ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 17th March 2022.
EGGW LTN Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Luton Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in United Kingdom
- EGGW, LTN, Luton International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Luton Airport in united kingdom, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain United Kingdom Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : United Kingdom Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : United Kingdom Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical United Kingdom Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is United Kingdom Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly United Kingdom Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In United Kingdom Airspace ?
Answer : United Kingdom FIR ICAO Code is " EGTT, EGPX, EGGX ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue United Kingdom Overfly Permits ?
Answer : United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority (UKCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For United Kingdom Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : United Kingdom CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...