United Kingdom Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in United Kingdom along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for United Kingdom Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of United Kingdom according to their legal time frame.
United Kingdom Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain United Kingdom Overflight Permits :
- Overfly via United Kingdom territory "Overfly Permit Not Required"
- Flight Plan should be filed 2 hour before departure from origin
United Kingdom Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
United Kingdom Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number.
Is There Any Offical United Kingdom Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To United Kingdom Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of United Kingdom Overflight Permits.
What Is United Kingdom Overflight Permit Validity :
- To Overfly United Kingdom Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required"
Who Will Issue United Kingdom Overflight Permits :
- United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority (UKCAA)
- Postal Address : 45-59 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TE, United Kingdom
Who Is Responsible For United Kingdom Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- United Kingdom CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control".
What Is United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z )..
- Weekend In United Kingdom ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within United Kingdom and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In United Kingdom :
- EGAA, BFS : Belfast International Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGAC, BHD : George Best Belfast City Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGBB, BHX : Birmingham International Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGCC, MAN : Manchester Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGFF, CWL : Cardiff Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGGD, BRS : Bristol Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGGP, LPL : Liverpool John Lennon Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGGW, LTN : London Luton Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGHH, BOH : Bournemouth Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGLC, LCY : London City Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGLL, LHR : London Heathrow Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGNH, BLK : Blackpool Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGNM, LBA : Leeds Bradford Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGNT, NCL : Newcastle International Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGNV, MME : Durham Tees Valley International Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGPD, ABZ : Aberdeen International Dyce Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGPF, GLA : Glasgow International Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGPH, EDI : Edinburgh International Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGPK, EDI : Glasgow Prestwick Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGSC, CBQ : Cambridge Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGSH, NWI : Norwich International Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGSS, STN : London Stansted Airport Ground Handling Services
- EGTE, EXT : Exeter International Airport Ground Handling Services
Romania Overflight Permits
Romania overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Netherland Overflight Permits
Netherland overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in United Kingdom, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining United Kingdom overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
This amazing natural limestone arch is attached to a beautiful beach, so this location is a definite must-visit when you come to the UK. It is thought that this arch is a whopping 140 million years old, and it’s even more impressive when you consider that you can still swim through it! This gorgeous shingle beach is located on the world-famous Jurassic Coast, and is the perfect location for sunbathing and soaking in the beautiful views, before they are eroded away by the sea.
- Lake Windermere, Lake District
Being ten and a half miles long and 219 feet deep, Lake Windermere in the Lake District is England’s largest lake – and no doubt one of its prettiest. This gorgeous expansion of water is perfect to walk around, have a picnic by or even go rowing on, and is definitely worth a visit if you are staying close to the Lake District. Nature lovers will really be in their element here, as there is plenty of fantastic wildlife and natural scenery to discover around the lake, including gorgeous, green rolling hills and trickling waterfalls. The best towns to stay in around this picturesque lake are Ambleside, Bowness and Windermere.
- The Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland
The beauty of the Giant’s Causeway really speaks for itself – just check out these amazing photos above! This completely natural phenomenon is a breath taking area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, which were the result of an ancient volcanic eruption. This world-famous attraction on the North Coast of Ireland in County Antrim has often been described as the Eighth Wonder of the World, and is a must-visit for nature lovers staying near here. This rugged coastline merges into lush, green hills and breath taking countryside, so there will be plenty of gorgeous sights for you to feast your eyes (and camera lenses) on.
With gorgeous, intricate architecture, historic marketplace and fabulous countryside surroundings, Cambridge is a truly stunning city to discover. This city is perfect to visit during any season of the year; be inspired by beautiful architecture and majestic college buildings, go punting down the picturesque River Cam or explore the characteristic and historic marketplace – the opportunities are endless here. Top beautiful sights to find here include the pretty waters of the River Cam, the world-famous Cambridge University and the interesting Fitzwilliam Museum.
The inspiring capital of Scotland is an unforgettable destination which is home to plenty of beautiful sights and attractions, including a UNESCO World Heritage Site, world-class visitor attractions and gorgeous surrounding countryside. Edinburgh should be a must-visit on anyone’s list, and you will be able to discover fascinating history including the Edinburgh Castle, gorgeous architecture, exciting attractions and peaceful countryside in the Lothians.
Often referred to as the jewel of Cornwall’s crown, the gorgeous seaside town of St Ives is home to stunning coastal scenery, charming culture and a fantastic fine arts scene. The picture above might look like a 5 star beach on the South of France, but it is actually one of St Ives gorgeous beaches, with soft, white sand, clear turquoise waters and (hopefully) a bit of sun. St Ives is also home to an abundance of amazing sea life, and the harbour is the perfect place for spotting seals and crab fishing. There is no better place to visit for beach lovers seeking the creative seaside culture.
Can you believe that this gorgeous green park is in the urban jungle of London? The stunning Richmond Park is the largest of the capital’s eight Royal Parks, and is home to herds of beautiful Red and Fallow deer. Nature lovers will really be in their element at Richmond Park, as there is plenty of wildlife and gorgeous countryside to discover. You can take a stroll to the top of King Henry’s Mound for stunning panoramic views of the Thames valley, or explore the Isabella Plantation, a 40 acre woodland garden which was planted in the 1830’s. If you’d rather get active, then this park is perfect for sports such as horse riding, cycling and rugby.
The stunning area of the Cotswolds is a “picture perfect” countryside location, with a charming British culture. This area in Central England is famous for its lush, green rolling hills, quaint cottages and cosy cafes selling tea and homemade cakes. The Cotswolds is perfectly romantic and captivating, and offers gorgeous countryside and pretty towns to explore, so it is best to visit here during the warmer and sunnier months. For true natural beauty and the chance to get away from it all, the Cotswolds is an ideal location.
There are not many cities that can be truly described as “beautiful”, but the city of Bath is one exception. Pretty rolling hills, gorgeous architecture and a charming atmosphere all come together to make Bath a stylish, unique and creative place and a definite must-visit during your trip to England. The city is so beautiful it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, and here you will be able to discover the ancient Roman Baths, the picturesque Royal Crescent and even bathe in the rooftop pool of the Thermae Bath Spa.
The ancient site of Stonehenge is a famous UNESCO World Heritage site, which you should not leave off your to do list when visiting the UK. Believed to have been built between 3000 and 2000 BC, this mystifying circle of thousand year old stones is one of Britain’s most intriguing and iconic archaeological sites. Though you cannot walk in the circle anymore or even touch the stones, Stonehenge is a fantastically beautiful landmark to visit. It now also has a world-class exhibition and visitor centre nearby, where you can see 250 ancient objects and even come face to face with a 5,500 year-old man.