We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : BRU
- ICAO Code : EBBR
- Airport Type : Joint Civil / Military
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N50-54.1
- Longitude : E004-29.1
- Elevation : 175ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 11936 x 148, 07L/25Rft
- Brussels ATIS : 132.480 Mhz
- Brussels Ground : 121.880 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.605 Mhz
EBBR BRU Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Brussels
- Aloft Brussels Schuman ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Brussels Marriott ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Courtyard Brussels ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Crowne Plaza Brussels Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Brussels Grand ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Brussels Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Amigo ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Bloom ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Metropole ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Le Plaza ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mercure Brussels Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Novotel Brussels Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Parker Hotel Brussels Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Renaissance Brussels ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sheraton Brussels Airport ( On Airport )
- Sofitel Brussels Europe ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Steigenberger Wiltchers ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- The Hotel Brussels ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- The Stanhope ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Thon Hotel Eu ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- Passengers who are presenting a COVID-19 test certificate for travel to Belgium must take a PCR test not more than 72 hours before departure or rapid antigen test (RAT) not more than 24 hours before departure.
- A vaccination certificate proves that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- You are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after your last vaccination dose.
- Non-essential travel to countries outside the EU is strongly discouraged for unvaccinated travellers.
EBBR BRU Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Brussels Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Belgium
- EBBR, BRU, Brussels International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Brussels Airport in Belgium, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Belgium Overflight Clearance ? ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Belgium Sample Overflight Permits ? ?
Answer : Belgium Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Belgium Overflight Permit Processing Fees ? ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Belgium Overflight Permit Validity ? ?
Answer : To Overfly Belgium Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Belgium Airspace ? ?
Answer : Belgium FIR ICAO Code is " EBBU ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Belgium Overfly Permits ? ?
Answer : Belgium Civil Aviation Authority (BCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Belgium Overflight Air Navigation Bill ? ?
Answer : Belgium CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Belgium Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Belgium Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...
Copyright © FLYTAG FLIGHT SUPPORT - All Rights Reserved
Term Of Use |