We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : RBA
- ICAO Code : GMME
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : M-F 0830-1600L (Admin)
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N34-03.1
- Longitude : W006-45.1
- Elevation : 272ft
- Customs : YES
- Immigration : YES
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : M-F 0830-1600L (Admin)
- Runway : 21/03 148 × 11483 ft
- Rabat ATIS: 127.700 MHz
- Control Tower : 118.300 MHz
GMME RBA Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Rabat
- Belere ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- La Tour Hassan Palace ( 210 Minute Drive From Airport )
- L'amphitrite Palace ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mgallery Diwan Rabat ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sofitel Jardin Des Roses ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- Passengers must have a negative COVID‑19 PCR test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- The test result must be in Arabic, French or English.
- Passengers must have a vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- For PCR test on departure, it’s depended on the next country requirements that they planning to visit.
GMME RBA Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Sale Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Morocco
- GMME, RBA, Sale International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Sale Airport in Morocco, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Morocco Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Morocco Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Morocco Overflight Permit : S4533,07-Jan-2019, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Morocco Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Morocco Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "24 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Morocco Airspace ?
Answer : Morocco FIR ICAO Code is " GMMM ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Morocco Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Morocco Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Morocco Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Morocco CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Morocco Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Morocco Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0900Z ) till ( 1500Z ), etc...