- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Morocco aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Morocco overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Morocco civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Morocco air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Morocco Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry Point and Exit Point
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Morocco Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Morocco Overflight Permit : S4533
Is There Any Offical Morocco Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Morocco Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Morocco Overflight Permits.
What Is Morocco Overflight Permit Validity :
- Morocco overflight permits are valid for +24 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Morocco Airspace :
- Airspace of Morocco is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- Morocco FIR ICAO Code is " GMMM "
Who Will Issue Morocco Overflight Permits :
- Morocco Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : Directorate of Civil Aeronautics PO Box 1973. Rabat- Principal, Morocco.
Who Is Responsible For Morocco Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Morocco CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control".
What Is Morocco Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Morocco Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0900Z ) till ( 1500Z ).
- Weekend In Morocco ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Morocco Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Morocco and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Morocco :
- GMAD, AGA, Agadir Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMFF, FEZ, Fes Sais International Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMFK, ERH, Moulay Ali Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMFO, OUD, Oujda Angads Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMMB, ---, Ben Slimane Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMME, RBA, Sale Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMMH, VIL, Dakhla Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMMI, ESU, Essaouira Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMML, EUN, Laayoun Hassan I International Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMMN, CMN, Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMMW, NDR, Nador Arwi Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMMX, RAK, Marrakech Menara International Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMMZ, OZZ, Ouarzazate International Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMTA, AHU, Cherif Al Idrissi International Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMTN, TTU, Tetouan Airport Ground Handling Services
- GMTT, TNG, Tangier Ibn Battutal Airport Ground Handling Services
Western Sahara Overflight Permits
Western Sahara overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Algeria Overflight Permits
Algeria overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Morocco
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Morocco overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Morocco airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
Situated at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, the imperial city of Marrakesh is noisy, atmospheric and full of history. There's a lot to see and do in Marrakesh. Highlights include the central square of Djemma El-Fna, the Saadian Tombs, El Badi Palace, and the bustling souks or bazaars.
Medieval Fes was Morocco's capital for more than 400 years and is still an important religious and cultural center today. The old walled part of the city, known as Fes El Bali, was founded in the 9th century. It is filled with elaborate architecture and best explored on foot.
Essaouira is a great place to get away from the heat and bustle of the bigger cities. In the 1960s, the seaside town was a popular beach hangout for icons like Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley. Other than the beach, highlights include strolling through the town's narrow streets filled with red and blue painted houses, exploring the ramparts, and listening to traditional Gnawa music.
Situated in the Rif Mountains, Chefchaouen is a small town in a big landscape. It's popular with independent travelers (perhaps because it is the cannabis capital of Morocco) and with those wanting to see the town's famous blue and white painted houses.
Merzouga is a small desert town on the edge of Erg Chebbi, a mesmerising sea of wind-blown Saharan sand dunes. It is the gateway to the wilderness of the desert interior, and the perfect place to get a taste of Bedouin life.
- Jebel Toubkal
Jebel Toubkal, situated in the High Atlas Mountains, is the highest peak in North Africa. At 13,667 feet/ 4,167 meters, the trek to the snow-dusted summit is no easy feat but the breathtaking scenery makes the effort well worthwhile. While you can make it to the summit and back to the town of Imlil in a day, it's a good idea to extend your trip to at least three days.
Meknes is smaller and more laid-back than Marrakesh and Fes yet it has all the charms you'd expect of an imperial city including a well-preserved medina filled with easily navigable souks. Meknes was the capital during the rule of 17th-century Sultan Moulay Ismaïl and is a showcase of Moroccan architecture complete with huge gates and impressive carvings.
- Dades Valley
The Dades Valley runs between the Jebel Sarhro and High Atlas mountain ranges and offers some of Morocco's most spectacular scenery. The deep red cliffs on each side are lined with traditional forts known as kasbahs, many of which have been turned into luxury hotels.
Tangier is the gateway to Africa for many travelers. While the city doesn't have quite the charm it did in the 1940s and 1950s when you could rub shoulders with the likes of Truman Capote, Paul Bowles, and Tennessee Williams, there's still a lot to see.
Situated on Morocco's North Atlantic coast, seaside Asilah is very popular with Moroccan vacationers who flock to its sandy beaches during the hot summer months. The city walls are covered in colorful murals and the houses are painted white, evoking the white-washed towns of the Greek Islands.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel