Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Morocco along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Morocco Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Morocco according to their legal time frame.
Morocco Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Morocco Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry Point and Exit Point
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Morocco Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Morocco Overflight Permit : S4533
Is There Any Offical Morocco Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Morocco Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Morocco Overflight Permits.
What Is Morocco Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "24 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Morocco Airspace :
- Airspace of Morocco is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Morocco FIR ICAO Code is " GMMM "
Who Will Issue Morocco Overflight Permits :
- Morocco Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : Directorate of Civil Aeronautics PO Box 1973. Rabat- Principal, Morocco.
Who Is Responsible For Morocco Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Morocco CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control".
What Is Morocco Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Morocco Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0900Z ) till ( 1500Z ).
- Weekend In Morocco ( Saturday and Sunday )
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Morocco and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Morocco :
- GMME / RBA / Sale Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- GMMX / RAK / Marrakech Menara International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- GMMB / --- / Ben Slimane Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- GMMI / ESU / Essaouira Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- GMAD / AGA / Agadir Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- GMMW / NDR / Nador Arwi Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- GMMN / CMN / Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- GMFO / OUD / Oujda Angads Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
Western Sahara Overflight Permits
Western Sahara overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Algeria Overflight Permits
Algeria overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Morocco, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Morocco overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Situated at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, the imperial city of Marrakesh is noisy, atmospheric and full of history. There's a lot to see and do in Marrakesh. Highlights include the central square of Djemma El-Fna, the Saadian Tombs, El Badi Palace, and the bustling souks or bazaars.
Medieval Fes was Morocco's capital for more than 400 years and is still an important religious and cultural center today. The old walled part of the city, known as Fes El Bali, was founded in the 9th century. It is filled with elaborate architecture and best explored on foot.
Essaouira is a great place to get away from the heat and bustle of the bigger cities. In the 1960s, the seaside town was a popular beach hangout for icons like Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley. Other than the beach, highlights include strolling through the town's narrow streets filled with red and blue painted houses, exploring the ramparts, and listening to traditional Gnawa music.
Situated in the Rif Mountains, Chefchaouen is a small town in a big landscape. It's popular with independent travelers (perhaps because it is the cannabis capital of Morocco) and with those wanting to see the town's famous blue and white painted houses.
Merzouga is a small desert town on the edge of Erg Chebbi, a mesmerising sea of wind-blown Saharan sand dunes. It is the gateway to the wilderness of the desert interior, and the perfect place to get a taste of Bedouin life.
- Jebel Toubkal
Jebel Toubkal, situated in the High Atlas Mountains, is the highest peak in North Africa. At 13,667 feet/ 4,167 meters, the trek to the snow-dusted summit is no easy feat but the breathtaking scenery makes the effort well worthwhile. While you can make it to the summit and back to the town of Imlil in a day, it's a good idea to extend your trip to at least three days.
Meknes is smaller and more laid-back than Marrakesh and Fes yet it has all the charms you'd expect of an imperial city including a well-preserved medina filled with easily navigable souks. Meknes was the capital during the rule of 17th-century Sultan Moulay Ismaïl and is a showcase of Moroccan architecture complete with huge gates and impressive carvings.
- Dades Valley
The Dades Valley runs between the Jebel Sarhro and High Atlas mountain ranges and offers some of Morocco's most spectacular scenery. The deep red cliffs on each side are lined with traditional forts known as kasbahs, many of which have been turned into luxury hotels.
Tangier is the gateway to Africa for many travelers. While the city doesn't have quite the charm it did in the 1940s and 1950s when you could rub shoulders with the likes of Truman Capote, Paul Bowles, and Tennessee Williams, there's still a lot to see.
Situated on Morocco's North Atlantic coast, seaside Asilah is very popular with Moroccan vacationers who flock to its sandy beaches during the hot summer months. The city walls are covered in colorful murals and the houses are painted white, evoking the white-washed towns of the Greek Islands.