- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Bahrain aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Bahrain overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Bahrain civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Bahrain air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Bahrain Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Bahrain Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Bahrain Overfly Permit : AT/P/18-12/ON/000110
Is There Any Offical Bahrain Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Bahrain Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Bahrain Overflight Permits.
What Is Bahrain Overflight Permit Validity :
- Bahrain overflight permits are valid for +72 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Bahrain Airspace :
- Airspace of Bahrain is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- Bahrain FIR ICAO Code is " OBBB "
Who Will Issue Bahrain Overflight Permits :
- Bahrain Civil Aviation Affairs - BCAA
- Postal Address : Ministry of Transportation, Civil Aviation Affairs, PO Box 10325, Manama, Bahrain.
Who Is Responsible For Bahrain Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Bahrain CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "IATA".
- Mostly "IATA" will issue the navigation bill to the company who submit overflight permit request.
What Is Bahrain Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Bahrain Civil Aviation Affairs working hours ( 0400Z ) till ( 1100Z ).
- Weekend In Bahrain ( Friday and Saturday )
We Offer Below Bahrain Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Bahrain and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Bahrain :
Saudi Arabia Overflight Permits
Saudi Arabia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Qatar Overflight Permits
Qatar overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Bahrain
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Bahrain overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Bahrain airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
Designated as the capital of Arab culture in 2012, Manama blends its traditions with the contemporary, sparkly skyline. The capital of Bahrain is the trading center and financial hub in the Persian Gulf. Its skyline includes two sets of twin towers, the World Trade Center and the Financial Harbor towers, and other business and residential high-rise constructions. For a glimpse into the traditional Bahrain, visit the Bab-Al-Bahrain market, with an arched gate as entrance and housing stalls selling everything from clothes and food to gold and pearls, a historic tradition. The Al-Fateh Mosque, made of marble, impresses with its large dome made of fiberglass that glows at night.
The old capital of Bahrain until 1932, Muhurraq is an island city around which the Amwaj artificial islets were recently built. With the purpose of creating housing, hotels, and beaches, the entire area of Muharraq now has a modern extension. The city’s traditional market, called a souq, where you can find all sorts of traditional foods and crafts is also worth a visit. Several districts display traditional architecture, the oldest among them the Fareej Al Bin Ali district.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel