Bahrain Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Bahrain along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Bahrain Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Bahrain according to their legal time frame.
Bahrain Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Bahrain Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Bahrain Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Bahrain Overfly Permit : AT/P/18-12/ON/000110
Is There Any Offical Bahrain Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Bahrain Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Bahrain Overflight Permits.
What Is Bahrain Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Bahrain Airspace :
- Airspace of Bahrain is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Bahrain FIR ICAO Code is " OBBB "
Who Will Issue Bahrain Overflight Permits :
- Bahrain Civil Aviation Affairs - BCAA
- Postal Address : Ministry of Transportation, Civil Aviation Affairs, PO Box 10325, Manama, Bahrain.
Who Is Responsible For Bahrain Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Bahrain CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "IATA".
- Mostly "IATA" will issue the navigation bill to the company who submit overflight permit request.
What Is Bahrain Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Bahrain Civil Aviation Affairs working hours ( 0400Z ) till ( 1100Z ).
- Weekend In Bahrain ( Friday and Saturday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Bahrain and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Bahrain :
Saudi Arabia Overflight Permits
Saudi Arabia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Qatar Overflight Permits
Qatar overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Bahrain, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Bahrain overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Designated as the capital of Arab culture in 2012, Manama blends its traditions with the contemporary, sparkly skyline. The capital of Bahrain is the trading center and financial hub in the Persian Gulf. Its skyline includes two sets of twin towers, the World Trade Center and the Financial Harbor towers, and other business and residential high-rise constructions. For a glimpse into the traditional Bahrain, visit the Bab-Al-Bahrain market, with an arched gate as entrance and housing stalls selling everything from clothes and food to gold and pearls, a historic tradition. The Al-Fateh Mosque, made of marble, impresses with its large dome made of fiberglass that glows at night.
The old capital of Bahrain until 1932, Muhurraq is an island city around which the Amwaj artificial islets were recently built. With the purpose of creating housing, hotels, and beaches, the entire area of Muharraq now has a modern extension. The city’s traditional market, called a souq, where you can find all sorts of traditional foods and crafts is also worth a visit. Several districts display traditional architecture, the oldest among them the Fareej Al Bin Ali district.