Saudi Arabia Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Saudi Arabia along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Saudi Arabia Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Saudi Arabia according to their legal time frame.
Saudi Arabia Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Saudi Arabia Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Name & Nationality ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Arrival Departure General Declaration
- Cargo Charter Flight Need Letter From Consginee.
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Saudi Arabia Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Saudi Arabia Overfly Permit : 1901000147
Is There Any Offical Saudi Arabia Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Saudi Arabia Civil Aviation
Officially there is "30 USD CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Saudi Arabia Overflight Permits.
What Is Saudi Arabia Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "24 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Saudi Arabia Airspace :
- Airspace of Saudi Arabia is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Saudi Arabia FIR ICAO Code is " OEJD "
Who Will Issue Saudi Arabia Overflight Permits :
- General Authority of Civil Aviation - GACA
- Postal Address : General Authority Of Civil Aviation P.O.Box 887 21165 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Who Is Responsible For Saudi Arabia Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Saudi Arabia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to the company who submit overflight permit request.
What Is Saudi Arabia Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Saudi Arabia Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 24 Hours ).
- Weekend In Saudi Arabia ( Friday and Saturday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Saudi Arabia and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Saudi Arabia :
- OERK, RUH, Riyadh, King Khaled International Airport- Ground Handling Services
- OEJN, JED, Jeddah, King Abdul Aziz International Airport- Ground Handling Services
- OEDF, DMM, Dammam, King Fahd International - Ground Handling Services
- OEMA, MED, Medina, Pr M Bin Abdulaziz - Ground Handling Services
- OEDR, DMM, Dhahran ( Military Airport ) Ground Handling Services
- OEAB, AHB, Abha, Ground Handling Services
- OEBA, ABT, Al Baha, Ground Handling Services
- OESK, AJF, Al Jouf, Ground Handling Services
- OERR, RAE, Arar, Ground Handling Services
- OEGS, ELQ, Gassim, Ground Handling Services
- OEGN, GIZ, Gizan, King Abdullah - Ground Handling Services
- OEGT, URY, Guriat, Ground Handling Services
- OEPA, EPA, Hafr Al Batin, Al Qaisumah - Ground Handling Services
- OEHL, HAS, Hail, Ground Handling Services
- OEHR, Harad, Ground Handling Services
- OEAH, HOF, Hofuf, Al Ahsa - Ground Handling Services
- OEJB, QJB, Jubail, Ground Handling Services
- OENG, EAM, Nejran, Ground Handling Services
- OETB, TUU, Tabuk, Ground Handling Services
- OETF, TIF, Taif, Ground Handling Services
- OETR, TUI, Turaif, Ground Handling Services
- OEWJ, EJH, Wejh : Ground Handling Services
- OEYN, YNB, Yenbo : Ground Handling Services
Yemen Overflight Permits
Yemen overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Egypt Overflight Permits
Egypt overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Saudi Arabia, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Saudi Arabia overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.