We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : N/A
- ICAO Airport Code : SYLD
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : SR-SS
- Control Tower : SR-SS
- Latitude : N05-58.0
- Longitude : W058-16.2
- Elevation : 180ft
- Customs : No
- Immigration : No
- Time : UTC-4.00
- Operating Hours : SR-SS
- Runway : 10/28 4400 x 151 ft
SYLD LDJ Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Linden
- Jacs Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- Crew and Passengers must be fully vaccinated (Covid 19)
- All persons entering Guyana must provide Proof of Vaccination
- All persons entering Guyana must have a Negative PCR or Antigen Test within 72hrs of flight
SYLD LDJ Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Linden Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Guyana
- SYLD, LDJ,Linden International Airport :
Our comprehensive ground support services can be provided at Linden Airport in Guyana, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Guyana Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Guyana Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Guyana Overfly Permit : 427/10, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Guyana Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Guyana Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "48 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Guyana Airspace ?
Answer : Guyana FIR ICAO Code is " SYGC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Guyana Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Guyana Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Guyana Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Guyana CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Guyana Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Guyana Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1200Z ) till ( 2000Z ), etc...