We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : LAX
- ICAO Airport Code : KLAX
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N33-56.5
- Longitude : W118-24.5
- Elevation : 128ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC-6.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 12923 x 150, 07L/25R ft
- Los Angeles ATIS : 133.800 Mhz
- Los Angeles Ground : 121.750 Mhz
- Control Tower : 133.900 Mhz
KLAX LAX Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Los Angeles
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Arpt ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Embassy Suites Arpt South ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Marriott Los Angeles Airport ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Los Angeles Airport ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Renaissance Los Angeles Airport ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sofitel Los Angeles ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
KLAX LAX Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Los Angeles Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in United States
- KLAX, LAX, Los Angeles International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Los Angeles Airport in United States, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain United States Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : United States Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : United States Overfly Permit : ( Will Be Display Soon ), etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical United States Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is United States Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In United States Airspace ?
Answer : United States FIR ICAO Code is " KZAB, KZAK, KZAU, KZBW, KZDC, KZDV, KZFW, KZHU, KZID, KZJX, KZKC, KZLA, KZLC, KZMA, KZME, KZMP, KZNY, KZOA, KZOB, KZSE, KZTL, KZWY, PAZA, PAZN, PHZH, TJZS ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue United States Overfly Permits ?
Answer : United States Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For United States Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : United States CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is United States Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : United States Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...