We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : OMR
- ICAO Code : LROD
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : W. 0500-1900Z; S 0400-1800Z, O/T H24 PNR
- Control Tower : As AD
- Latitude : N47-01.5
- Longitude : E021-54.2
- Elevation : 468ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+2.00
- Operating Hours : W. 0500-1900Z; S 0400-1800Z, O/T H24 PNR
- Runway : 6890 x 98, 01/19ft
- Control Tower : 120.200 Mhz
LROD OMR Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Oradea
- Atrium Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Continental Forum ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Doubletree Oradea ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Elite Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Gala Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Melody Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ramada Oradea ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 13th March 2022.
LROD OMR Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Oradea Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Romania
- LROD, OMR, Oradea International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Oradea Airport in Romania, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Romania Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Romania Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Romania Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Romania Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Romania Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Romania Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Romania Airspace ?
Answer : Romania FIR ICAO Code is " LRBB ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Romania Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Romania Civil Aviation Authority (RCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Romania Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Romania CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Romania Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Romania Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...