We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : INN
- ICAO Airport Code : LOWI
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 0300-2100Z
- Control Tower : 0545-2315L
- Latitude : N47-15.6
- Longitude : E011-20.6
- Elevation : 1907ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 0300-2100Z
- Runway : 08/26 6562 x 148ft
- Innsbruck ATIS : 126.030 Mhz
- Innsbruck Ground : 120.100 Mhz
- Control Tower : 120.100 Mhz
LOWI INN Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Innsbruck
- Ac Marriott Innsbruck ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Goldener Adler ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Grand Hotel Europa ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Neue Post ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Innsbruck Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sport Hotel Penz ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- The Penz Hotel ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 48hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
- For PCR test on departure, it’s depended on the next country requirements that they planning to visit.
LOWI INN Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Innsbruck Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in austria
- LOWI, INN, Innsbruck Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Innsbruck Airport in Austria, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Austria Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Austria Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Austria Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Austria Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Austria Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Austria Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Austria Airspace ?
Answer : Austria FIR ICAO Code is " LOVV ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Austria Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Austria Civil Aviation Authority (ACAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Austria Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Austria CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Austria Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Austria Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...