We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : PRG
- ICAO Airport Code : LKPR
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N50-06.1
- Longitude : E014-15.6
- Elevation : 1234ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 06/24 12188 x 147ft
- Prague ATIS : 122.160 Mhz
- Prague Ground : 121.910Mhz
- Control Tower : 134.560 Mhz
LKPR PRG Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Prague
- Aerorooms ( On Airport )
- Corinthia Prague ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Courtyard Prague Airport ( On Airport )
- Diplomat ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Four Seasons Prague ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Prague ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Congress ( 35 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Prague Airport ( On Airport )
- Hotel International Prague ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Maximilian ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Intercontinental Prague ( 35 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mgallery Old Town Prague ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Nh Prague City ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Prague Marriott ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Prague ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ramada Prague Airport (T3) ( On Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- Passengers must take a COVID‑19 PCR test not more than 72 hours or a rapid antigen test not more than 24 hours before travel.
- The test result can be submitted in printed or electronic format and must include the passenger’s name and surname, date of birth or travel document number. SMS test results will not be accepted.
- Passengers who are required to test after arrival must take the COVID‑19 PCR test between days 5 and 7 after arrival.
- All passengers entering the Czech Republic must fill in the Public Health Passenger Locator Form.
LKPR PRG Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Vaclav Havel Prague Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Czech-Republic
- LKPR, PRG, Vaclav Havel Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Vaclav Havel Airport in Czech Republic, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Czech-Republic Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Czech-Republic Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Czech Republic Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Czech-Republic Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Czech-Republic Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Czech Republic Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Czech-Republic Airspace ?
Answer : Czech-Republic FIR ICAO Code is " LKAA ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Czech-Republic Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Czech Republic Civil Aviation Authority (CZCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Czech-Republic Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Czech Republic CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Czech-Republic Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Czech Republic Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...