We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : BIQ
- ICAO Airport Code : LFBZ
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 0430-2200Z
- Control Tower : 0530-2200Z
- Latitude : N43-28.1
- Longitude : W001-31.9
- Elevation : 245ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 0430-2200Z
- Runway : 09/27 7382 x 148ft
- Biarritz ATIS : 128.230 Mhz
- Biarritz Ground : 121.950 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.700 Mhz
LFBZ BIQ Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Biarritz
- Biarritz Louisiane ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Campanile ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel De Chiberta ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Du Palais ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ibis Biarritz Anglet Aeroport ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Interhotel Amarys ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Novotel Biarritz Anglet ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sofitel Thalassa Miramar ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 48hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
- For PCR test on departure, it’s depended on the next country requirements that they planning to visit.
LFBZ BIQ Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Biarritz Pays Basque Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in France
- LFBZ BIQ, Biarritz Pays Basque Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Biarritz Pays Basque Airport in France, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain France Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : France Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : France Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical France Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is France Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly France Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In France Airspace ?
Answer : France FIR ICAO Code is " LFBB, LFEE, LFFF, LFMM, LFRR ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue France Overfly Permits ?
Answer : France Civil Aviation Authority (FCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For France Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : France CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is France Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : France Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...