We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : VNO
- ICAO Code : EYVI
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : H24; Admin M-Th 0500-1400Z, F 0500-1245Z
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N54-38.2
- Longitude : E025-17.3
- Elevation : 648ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+2.00
- Operating Hours : H24; Admin M-Th 0500-1400Z, F 0500-1245Z
- Runway : 02/20 8251 x 164ft
- Vilnius ATIS : 125.800 Mhz
- Vilnius Ground : 118.200 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.200 Mhz
EYVI VNO Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Vilnius
- Acappella Hotel ( On Airport )
- Courtyard Vilnius ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Crowne Plaza Vilnius ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Grand Hotel Kempinski ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Vilnius ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Pacai ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Narutis Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Park Inn By Radisson Hotel ( On Airport )
- Radisson Blu Astorija ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Lietuva Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sarunas ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Skrydis Hotel ( On Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
EYVI VNO Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Vilnius Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Lithuania
- EYVI, VNO, Vilnius International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Vilnius Airport in lithuania, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Lithuania Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Lithuania Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Lithuania Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Lithuania Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Lithuania Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Lithuania Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Lithuania Airspace ?
Answer : Lithuania FIR ICAO Code is " EYVL ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Lithuania Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Lithuania Civil Aviation Authority (LCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Lithuania Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Lithuania CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Lithuania Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Lithuania Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...