We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : ZRH
- ICAO Airport Code : LSZH
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N47-27.5
- Longitude : E008-32.9
- Elevation : 1417ft
- Customs : Yes
- Immigration : Yes
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 16/34 197 × 12139 ft
- Zurich ATIS : 125.730 Mhz
- Zurich Ground : 121.905 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.100 Mhz
LSZH ZRH Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Zurich
- Airport Welcome Inn ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Central Plaza Hotel ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Courtyard Zurich ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Crowne Plaza Zurich ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Express Arpt ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Messe ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Allegra ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel St Gotthard ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Kameha Grand Zurich, Autograph ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Marriott Zurich ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Movenpick Zurich Airport ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Novotel Zurich Airport ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Park Hyatt Zurich ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Zurich Airport ( On Airport )
- Radisson Zurich Arpt ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Renaissance Zurich Tower ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sheraton Neues Schloss Zurich ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Swissotel Zurich ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Zurich Airport Hilton ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
LSZH ZRH Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Zurich Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Switzerland
- LSZH, ZRH, Zurich International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Switzerland Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Switzerland Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Switzerland Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Switzerland Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Switzerland Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Switzerland Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Switzerland Airspace ?
Answer : Switzerland FIR ICAO Code is " LSAS ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Switzerland Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Switzerland Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Switzerland Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Switzerland CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...