We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : TRF
- ICAO Airport Code : ENTO
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : M-F 0700-1400Z
- Control Tower : 0500-2200Z
- Latitude : N59-11.2
- Longitude : E010-15.5
- Elevation : 285ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : M-F 0700-1400Z
- Runway : 18/36 9216 x 148ft
- Torp ATIS : 119.075 Mhz
- Torp Ground : 126.175 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.650 Mhz
ENTO TRF Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Torp
- Hotel Atlantic ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sandefjord Motor Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Scandic Park Sandefjord ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 02nd March 2022.
ENTO TRF Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Sandefjord Torp Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Norway
- ENTO, TRF, Sandefjord Torp International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Sandefjord Torp Airport in Norway, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Norway Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Norway Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Norway Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Norway Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Norway Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Norway Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Norway Airspace ?
Answer : Norway FIR ICAO Code is " ENOB, ENOR ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Norway Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Norway Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Norway Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Norway CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...