We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : LIR
- ICAO Code : MRLB
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 1200-0600Z
- Control Tower : 1200-0600Z
- Latitude : N10-35.6
- Longitude : W085-32.7
- Elevation : 269ft
- Customs : YES
- Immigration : YES
- Time : UTC-6.00
- Operating Hours : 1200-0600Z
- Runway : 25L / 07R 148 × 9022 ft
MRLB LIR Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Liberia
- Casa Conde Del Mar Hotel & Resort ( 35 Minute Drive From Airport )
- El Mangroove Autograph ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Four Seasons Resort ( 45 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Garden Inn Arpt ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Riu Guanacaste ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Jw Marriott Guanacaste ( 60 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Occidental Papagayo ( 35 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Secrets Papagayo ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 31th March 2022.
MRLB LIR Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Daniel Oduber Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Costa Rica
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Costa Rica Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Costa Rica Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Costa Rica Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Costa Rica Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Costa Rica Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Costa Rica Airspace ?
Answer : Costa Rica FIR ICAO Code is " MROC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Costa Rica Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Costa Rica Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Costa Rica Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Costa Rica CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to the local agent who submit overflight permit request, etc...
Question : What Is Costa Rica Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Costa Rica Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1400Z ) till ( 2245Z ), etc...