We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : PVR
- ICAO Airport Code : MMPR
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 1300-0100Z (S), 1200-0000Z (W)
- Control Tower : As AD
- Latitude : N20-40.8
- Longitude : W105-15.3
- Elevation : 23ft
- Customs : YES
- Immigration : YES
- Time : UTC-6.00
- Operating Hours : 1300-0100Z (S), 1200-0000Z (W)
- Runway : 04/22 10187 x 148 ft
- Control Tower : 118.900 MHz
MMPR PVR Landing Permit Requirements
- Hotel Santa Fe ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Posada Real ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Hotel Available In Puerto Vallarta
- Best Western Puerto Vallarta ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Fiesta Americana ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Exp Puerto Vallarta ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Krystal Vallarta ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Westin Resort & Spa ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 01th January 2022.
MMPR PVR Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Mexico
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Mexico Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Mexico Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Mexico Overfly Permit : RMK/MEXICO OVF ( Will Be Display Soon ), etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Mexico Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Mexico Overflight Permit.", etc...
Question : What Is Mexico Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "24 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Mexico Airspace ?
Answer : Mexico FIR ICAO Code is " MMFO, MMFR ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Mexico Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Mexico Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Mexico Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Mexico CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to the local agent who submit overflight permit request, etc...
Question : What Is Mexico Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Mexico Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...