We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : SXM
- ICAO Airport Code : TNCM
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 0700-2100L, O/T O/R 24 Hrs PNR
- Control Tower : 0700-2100L, O/T O/R
- Latitude : N18-02.5
- Longitude : W063-06.5
- Elevation : 14ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC-4.00
- Operating Hours : 0700-2100L, O/T O/R 24 Hrs PNR
- Runway : 10/28 7546 x 148ft
- Juliana Clearance : 121.650 Mhz
- Juliana ATIS : 127.650 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.700 Mhz
TNCM SXM Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In St Maarten
- Divi Little Bay ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Simpson Bay Resort ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sonesta Maho Beach ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
TNCM SXM Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Princess Juliana Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Sint Maarten
- TNCM, SXM, Princess Juliana International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Princess Juliana Airport in Sint Maarten, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Sint Maarten Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Sint Maarten Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Sint Maarten Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Sint Maarten Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Sint Maarten Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Sint Maarten Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Sint Maarten Airspace ?
Answer : Sint Maarten FIR ICAO Code is " TNCM ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Sint Maarten Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Sint Maarten Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Sint Maarten Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Sint Maarten CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Sint Maarten Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Sint Maarten Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...