MBSC XSC South Caicos Island Ground Handling
We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : XSC
- ICAO Code : MBSC
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : HJ, O/T O/R
- Control Tower : HJ
- Latitude : N21-30.9
- Longitude : W071-31.7
- Elevation : 6ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC-5.00
- Operating Hours : HJ, O/T O/R
- Runway : 11/29 6000 x 98ft
- South Caicos Ground : 121.900 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.900 Mhz
MBSC XSC Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In South Caicos Island
- South Caicos Ocean ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
MBSC XSC Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
South Caicos Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Turks And Caicos
- MBSC, XSC, South Caicos International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at South Caicos Airport in Turks And Caicos, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Turks And Caicos Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Turks And Caicos Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Turks Caicos Islands Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Turks And Caicos Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Turks And Caicos Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Turks Caicos Islands Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Turks And Caicos Airspace ?
Answer : Turks And Caicos FIR ICAO Code is " MBGT ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Turks And Caicos Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Turks Caicos Islands Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Turks And Caicos Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Turks Caicos Islands CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Turks And Caicos Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Turks Caicos Islands Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...
Copyright © FLYTAG FLIGHT SUPPORT - All Rights Reserved
Term Of Use | Copyright Protection