We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : SIN
- ICAO Code : WSSS
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Airport Type : Joint Civil / Military
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N01-21.6
- Longitude : E103-59.4
- Elevation : 22ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+8.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 02L/20R 13123 x 197 ft
- Singapore Clearance : 121.650 Mhz
- Singapore ATIS : 128.600 Mhz
- Singapore Ground : 124.300 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.600 Mhz
WSSS SIN Landing Permit Requirements
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Crew Details Plus [ Passport Copies ]
- Entry / Exit & ATS Routing
- Permit Validity 24 Hours
- Aircraft Documents [ AOC, COA, COI, COR, CON ] Private Aircraft No AOC required.
- Air Operating Certificate ( AOC )
- Certificate of Airworthiness ( COA )
- Certificate of Insurance ( COI )
- Certificate of Registration ( COR )
- Noise Certificate ( CON )
Additional Flight Documents Required :
In order to process landing permit additional docment according to the flight type along with the above mention documents.
Passenger Charter Flight :
- Passenger & Crew Details Plus [ Passport Copies ]
- Local Receiving Party Details
- Sponsor Letter
Cargo Charter Flight :
- Cargo Details on board
- Consignee and Consignor details
Air Ambulance Flight :
- Patient and Companion details with medical documents
- Hospital Details
Crew Hotel Available In Singapore
- Concorde Hotel ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Conrad Centennial ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Crowne Plaza Changi ( On Airport )
- Grand Mercure Roxy ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Grand Park Orchard ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Singapore ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Jw Marriott South Beach ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore ( 35 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mandarin Oriental Singapore ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Marina Mandarin Singapore ( 305 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Marriott Hotel Singapore ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Pan Pacific Orchard ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Regent Singapore ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ritz Carlton Millenia ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Royal Plaza on Scotts ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Shangri-la Singapore ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sheraton Towers ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sofitel Sentosa ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- The Capitol Kempinski Singapore ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 48hrs prior to starting the journey.
- From 1 April 2022, under the new Vaccinated Travel Framework (VTF), Singapore will allow all fully vaccinated travellers.
- There are no on‑arrival tests required for all passengers.
- Passengers scheduled to transit in Singapore will no longer be required to take a pre‑departure test or further COVID‑19 tests upon arrival.
- If you present symptoms on arrival, you may be required to take a COVID‑19 test.
WSSS SIN Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Changi Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Singapore
- WSSS, SIN, Changi International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Changi Airport in Singapore, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Singapore Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Singapore Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Singapore Overflight Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number., etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Singapore Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Singapore Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Singapore Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Singapore Airspace ?
Answer : Singapore FIR ICAO Code is " WSJC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Singapore Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Singapore Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Singapore CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Singapore Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Singapore Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...