We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : LBD
- ICAO Code : UTDL
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : Admin M-F 0300-1200Z
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N40-12.9
- Longitude : E069-41.8
- Elevation : 1450ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+5.00
- Operating Hours : Admin M-F 0300-1200Z
- Runway : 08/26 10499 x 164 ft
- Khudzand Ground : 121.900 Mhz
- Control Tower : 120.300 Mhz
UTDL/LBD Landing Permit Requirements
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Crew Details Plus [ Passport Copies ]
- Entry / Exit & ATS Routing
- Permit Validity 24 Hours
- Aircraft Documents [ AOC, COA, COI, COR, CON ] Private Aircraft No AOC required.
- Air Operating Certificate ( AOC )
- Certificate of Airworthiness ( COA )
- Certificate of Insurance ( COI )
- Certificate of Registration ( COR )
- Noise Certificate ( CON )
Additional Flight Documents Required :
In order to process landing permit additional docment according to the flight type along with the above mention documents.
Passenger Charter Flight :
- Passenger & Crew Details Plus [ Passport Copies ]
- Local Receiving Party Details
- Sponsor Letter
Cargo Charter Flight :
- Cargo Details on board
- Consignee and Consignor details
Air Ambulance Flight :
- Patient and Companion details with medical documents
- Hospital Details
Crew Hotel Available In Khudzand
- To be Advise
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Airline crew are sunjected to quarantine until their next flight.
UTDL LBD Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Khujand Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Tajikistan
- UTDL, LBD, Khujand International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Khujand Airport in Tajikistan, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Tajikistan Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Tajikistan Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Tajikistan Overflight Permit : 001/01 CAA-O/F, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Tajikistan Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Tajikistan Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Tajikistan Airspace ?
Answer : Tajikistan FIR ICAO Code is " UTDD ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Tajikistan Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Tajikistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Tajikistan Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Tajikistan CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to the company who submit overflight permit request, etc...
Question : What Is Tajikistan Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Tajikistan Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0300Z ) till ( 1200Z ), etc...