We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : ASM
- ICAO Code : HHAS
- Airport Type : Joint Civil / Military
- Airport Hours : M-F 0400-0900/1100-1500Z
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N15-17.1
- Longitude : E038-54.1
- Elevation : 7661ft
- Customs : Yes
- Immigration : Yes
- Time : UTC+3.00
- Operating Hours : M-F 0400-0900/1100-1500Z
- Runway : 07/25 148 × 9843 ft
- Asmara Clearance : 120.700 Mhz
- Asmara Ground : 121.900 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.100 Mhz
HHAS ASM Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Asmara
- Albergo Italia ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Asmara Palace (Ex-Interconti) ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Embasoira/Hamasien ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Expo Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sun Shine Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening.
HHAS ASM Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Asmara International Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Eritrea
- HHAS, ASM, Asmara International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Asmara Airport in Eritrea, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Eritrea Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Eritrea Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Eritrea Overflight Permit : ERCAA/1234/2020, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Eritrea Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Eritrea Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Eritrea Airspace ?
Answer : Eritrea FIR ICAO Code is " HHAA ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Eritrea Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Eritrea Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Eritrea Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Eritrea CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to the registered company who submit overflight permit request, etc...
Question : What Is Eritrea Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Eritrea Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0400Z ) till ( 1500Z ), etc...