We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : LBV
- ICAO Code : FOOL
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : Admin 0630-1430Z, O/T O/R
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N00-27.5
- Longitude : E009-24.7
- Elevation : 38ft
- Customs : Yes
- Immigration : Yes
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : Admin 0630-1430Z, O/T O/R
- Runway : 16/34 148 × 9843 ft
- Control Tower : 118.700 Mhz
FOOL LBV Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Libreville
- Hotel Nomad ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Onomo Hotel ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Park Inn Libreville ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Okoume ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 17th March 2022.
FOOL LBV Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Libreville Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Gabon
- FOOL, LBV, Libreville International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Libreville Airport in Gabon, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Gabon Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Gabon Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Gabon Overflight Permit : GA/APO-SU/2021/1061, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Gabon Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "275 USD CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Gabon Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "48 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Gabon Airspace ?
Answer : Gabon FIR ICAO Code is " FCCC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Gabon Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Gabon Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Gabon Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Gabon CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Asecna"., etc...
Question : What Is Gabon Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Gabon Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0730Z ) till ( 1430Z ), etc...