We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : BGF
- ICAO Code : FEFF
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : AD H24; Admin 0700-1500Z
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N04-23.9
- Longitude : E018-31.2
- Elevation : 1208ft
- Customs : Yes
- Immigration : Yes
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : AD H24; Admin 0700-1500Z
- Runway : 16/34 148 × 8530 ft
- Control Tower : 119.700 Mhz
FEFF BGF Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Bangui
- Hotel Du Centre ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Oubangui ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ledger Plaza Bangui ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- National Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- COVID-19 passport (a document confirming full vaccination against COVID-19 or immunity to COVID-19)
- Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening.
FEFF BGF Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Bangui Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Central Africa
- FEFF, BGF, Bangui International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Bangui Airport in Central Africa, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Central Africa Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Central Africa Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Central Africa Overflight Permit : ANAC-CSLD-FEB-0019-43D01085, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Central Africa Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially "CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Central Africa Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "24 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Central Africa Airspace ?
Answer : Central Africa FIR ICAO Code is " FCCC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Central Africa Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Central Africa Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Central Africa Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Central Africa CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Asecna", etc...
Question : What Is Central Africa Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Central Africa Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0630Z ) till ( 1430Z ), etc...