We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : TUN
- ICAO Code : DTTA
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : M-F 0700-1600Z, M-F 0600-1200Z Jul/Aug
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N36-51.1
- Longitude : E010-13.6
- Elevation : 22ft
- Customs : YES
- Immigration : YES
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : M-F 0700-1600Z, M-F 0600-1200Z Jul/Aug
- Runway : 19/01 148 × 10499 ft | 29/11 148 × 9350 ft
- Tunis ATIS : 118.675 MHz
- Tunis Ground : 121.900 MHz
- Control Tower : 118.100 MHz
DTTA TUN Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Tunis
- Golden Tulip Carthage ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Karthago Le Palace ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Les Berges Du Lac ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Maison Blanche ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Novotel Tunis ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ramada Plaza Tunis ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Regency Tunis ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sheraton Tunis Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- The Residence ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- COVID-19 passport (a document confirming full vaccination against COVID-19 or immunity to COVID-19)
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- For PCR test on departure, it’s depended on the next country requirements that they planning to visit.
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
DTTA TUN Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Tunis Carthage Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Tunisia
- DTTA, TUN, Tunis Carthage International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Tunis Carthage Airport in Tunisia, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Tunisia Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Tunisia Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Tunisia Overflight Permit : DGAC 20/007/08, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Tunisia Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Tunisia Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Tunisia Airspace ?
Answer : Tunisia FIR ICAO Code is " DTTC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Tunisia Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Tunisia Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Tunisia Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Tunisia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Tunisia Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Tunisia Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0700Z ) till ( 1200Z ), etc...