Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Jordan along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Jordan Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Jordan according to their legal time frame.
Jordan Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Jordan Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Entry & Exit Points
- Cargo Flight - Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
6 - Cargo Air Waybill ( AWB)
Jordan Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Jordan Overfly Permit : JOR/OP/0599
Is There Any Offical Jordan Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Jordan Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Jordan Overflight Permits.
What Is Jordan Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "48 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Jordan Airspace :
- Airspace of Jordan is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Jordan FIR ICAO Code is " OJAC "
Who Will Issue Jordan Overflight Permits :
- Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission - CARC
- Postal Address : Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission P.O.Box 7547. Amman 11110, Jordan.
Who Is Responsible For Jordan Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Jordan CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to the company who submit overflight permit request.
What Is Jordan Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Jordan Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0500Z ) till ( 1300Z ).
- Weekend In Jordan ( Friday and Saturday )
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Jordan and various locations across the globe.
Cyprus Overflight Permits
Cyprus overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Egypt Overflight Permits
Egypt overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Jordan, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Jordan overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Always known to local Bedouins, and first described by a Westerner in the 1800s, Petra’s geological and elaborate rock-cut architecture has made this site a national symbol of the country and an obvious contender to Wonders of the World lists. The city, today Jordan’s leading tourist attraction, was once the capital of the ancient Nabataeans, nestled in a secluded valley and carved out of the sides of rose-colored mountain walls. After walking through a narrow gorge, some 1km long, rocks give way to an opening revealing the biggest attraction here, the facade of the Treasury, or Al Kazneh. Past numerous tombs, an amphitheater and a steep uphill walk is an equally impressive facade, the Monastery, scenically perched above the site.
Some 50km north of the capital Amman, Jerash is home to the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Gerasa. Surrounded by green mountains and valleys, these ruins are some of the best preserved among the region’s collection of ten Roman cities, and are a testimony to the fine and great scale of Roman urban planning. Among the top attractions are the monumental Hadrian’s Arch (built to celebrate a visit by the emperor himself), two amphitheaters, the temple of Artemis, and the vast oval forum, almost completely encircled by high standing columns.
- The Dead Sea
The Dead Sea is an attraction in itself. Driving down an arid landscape to the lowest point on the earth’s surface, reaching the salt crusted coast, and then slowly making your way to the Sea’s highly buoyant waters is an experience unlike any other. Apart from a number of adjacent local spas, straying some kilometers further takes one to a number of worthy attractions including the historic Mount Nebo from which to enjoy panoramic views, and the excavated remains of Bethany Beyond the Jordan on the Jordan River, believed to be Christ’s baptism site mentioned in the New Testament.