- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Western Sahara aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Western Sahara overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Western Sahara civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Western Sahara air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Western Sahara Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry Point and Exit Point
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Western Sahara Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Western Sahara Overflight Permit : S4533
Is There Any Offical Western Sahara Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Western Sahara Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Western Sahara Overflight Permits.
What Is Western Sahara Overflight Permit Validity :
- Western Sahara overflight permits are valid for +24 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Western Sahara Airspace :
- Airspace of Western Sahara is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- Western Sahara FIR ICAO Code is " GMMM "
Who Will Issue Western Sahara Overflight Permits :
- Western Sahara Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : Western Sahara Civil Aviation Authority, Western Sahara.
Who Is Responsible For Western Sahara Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Western Sahara CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control".
What Is Western Sahara Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Western Sahara Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0900Z ) till ( 1500Z ).
- Weekend In Western Sahara ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Western Sahara Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Western Sahara and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Western Sahara :
Mauritania Overflight Permits
Mauritania overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Cape Verde Overflight Permits
Cape Verde overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Western Sahara
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Western Sahara overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Cost-Effective Overflight Permits
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Western Sahara airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
Cost-Effective Landing Permits
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
Western Sahara is a disputed territory in the Maghreb region of North Africa, partially controlled by the self-proclaimed Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic and partially Moroccan-occupied, bordered by Morocco proper to the north, Western Sahara to the northeast, Mauritania to the east and south, and the Atlantic Ocean to the west. Its surface area amounts to 266,000 square kilometres (103,000 sq mi). It is one of the most sparsely populated territories in the world, mainly consisting of desert flatlands. The population is estimated at just over 500,000, of which nearly 40% live in Laayoune, the largest city in Western Sahara.
- White Desert Tours – Discover A World Like No Other
White Desert Tours are designed to introduce travelers to the timeless beauty of the Sahara Desert. Enjoy breathtaking scenery; visit magical oases and come face to face with fascinating cultures.
- Siwa Oasis Tours – A Cultural Journey Of Discovery
Marvel at the thousands of olive and date trees thriving in the Western Sahara, explore ancient oracle temples, unwind in luxuriant springs and relax in verdant gardens with unforgettable Siwa Oasis Tours.
- Farafra Oasis Tours – Discover The Ancient “Land Of The Cow”
Farafra oasis tours that take you a place where time stands still; swim in hot springs; visit an ancient Roman fortress, marvel at traditional medieval dwellings, and buy wonderful locally made handicrafts.
- Bahariya Oasis Tour – Visiting A Land Where Dinosaurs Roamed
Visit and explore ancient tombs; a temple built by Alexandria the Great; come face to face with mummies, or enjoy the view from above in a hot air balloon: A Bahariya oasis tour never disappoints.
- Wadi Al Hitan – The Fascinating Desert Valley Of Whales
Wadi Al Hitan – An astonishing part of the Desert where dunes travel for miles, driven by winds; where visitors can see whale skeletons and aquatic fossils in an area that once lay beneath the ocean.
- Fayoum Oasis, Sahara – Embark On A Journey Through Time
Take a journey back through time; visit an historical manmade lake that stands witness to human determination; explore the ancient monasteries of the desert, or simply relax and unwind at the Sahara’s Fayoum Oasis.
- The Eastern Desert in Egypt - Come Marvel at the Natural Beauty
Step into a world of perfect isolation; marvel at the striking natural beauty of the desert and its towering mountain peaks – Eastern Desert tours give you all this and more.
- Temple of Hibis – A Resurrected 26th Dynasty Roman Temple
Relinquish yourself to the splendor of an ancient Persian era temple nestled in the lush green Kharga Oasis; explore the resurrected 26th dynasty Temple of Hibi
- Temple of Qasr Dush – A Fascinating Relic Of Roman Strength
Wonder through an ancient Roman fortress temple; marvel at the iconic domed ceilings and think of the Roman soldiers that once manned its gates – visit Qasr Dush
- The Dakhla Oasis – Tropical Paradise Of The Western Desert
Allow yourself to be mesmerized by the unspoiled beauty and romantic allure of Egypt’s most loved oasis. Welcome to the Dakhla Oasis,; an island of green, and home to more than 500 hot springs
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel