Western Sahara Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Western Sahara along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Western Sahara Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Western Sahara according to their legal time frame.
Western Sahara Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Western Sahara Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry Point and Exit Point
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Western Sahara Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Western Sahara Overflight Permit : S4533
Is There Any Offical Western Sahara Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Western Sahara Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Western Sahara Overflight Permits.
What Is Western Sahara Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "24 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Western Sahara Airspace :
- Airspace of Western Sahara is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Western Sahara FIR ICAO Code is " GMMM "
Who Will Issue Western Sahara Overflight Permits :
- Western Sahara Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : Western Sahara Civil Aviation Authority, Western Sahara.
Who Is Responsible For Western Sahara Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Western Sahara CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control".
What Is Western Sahara Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Western Sahara Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0900Z ) till ( 1500Z ).
- Weekend In Western Sahara ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Western Sahara and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Western Sahara :
Mauritania Overflight Permits
Mauritania overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Cape Verde Overflight Permits
Cape Verde overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Western Sahara, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Western Sahara overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Western Sahara is a disputed territory in the Maghreb region of North Africa, partially controlled by the self-proclaimed Sahrawi Arab
Democratic Republic and partially Moroccan-occupied, bordered by Morocco proper to the north, Western Sahara to the northeast, Mauritania to the
east and south, and the Atlantic Ocean to the west. Its surface area amounts to 266,000 square kilometres (103,000 sq mi). It is one of the
most sparsely populated territories in the world, mainly consisting of desert flatlands. The population is estimated at just over
500,000, of which nearly 40% live in Laayoune, the largest city in Western Sahara.
- White Desert Tours – Discover A World Like No Other
White Desert Tours are designed to introduce travelers to the timeless beauty of the Sahara Desert. Enjoy breathtaking scenery; visit magical
oases and come face to face with fascinating cultures.
- Siwa Oasis Tours – A Cultural Journey Of Discovery
Marvel at the thousands of olive and date trees thriving in the Western Sahara, explore ancient oracle temples, unwind in luxuriant springs
and relax in verdant gardens with unforgettable Siwa Oasis Tours.
- Farafra Oasis Tours – Discover The Ancient “Land Of The Cow”
Farafra oasis tours that take you a place where time stands still; swim in hot springs; visit an ancient Roman fortress, marvel at
traditional medieval dwellings, and buy wonderful locally made handicrafts.
- Bahariya Oasis Tour – Visiting A Land Where Dinosaurs Roamed
Visit and explore ancient tombs; a temple built by Alexandria the Great; come face to face with mummies, or enjoy the view from above in a
hot air balloon: A Bahariya oasis tour never disappoints.
- Wadi Al Hitan – The Fascinating Desert Valley Of Whales
Wadi Al Hitan – An astonishing part of the Desert where dunes travel for miles, driven by winds; where visitors can see whale skeletons and
aquatic fossils in an area that once lay beneath the ocean.
- Fayoum Oasis, Sahara – Embark On A Journey Through Time
Take a journey back through time; visit an historical manmade lake that stands witness to human determination; explore the ancient
monasteries of the desert, or simply relax and unwind at the Sahara’s Fayoum Oasis.
- The Eastern Desert in Egypt - Come Marvel at the Natural Beauty
Step into a world of perfect isolation; marvel at the striking natural beauty of the desert and its towering mountain peaks – Eastern Desert
tours give you all this and more.
- Temple of Hibis – A Resurrected 26th Dynasty Roman Temple
Relinquish yourself to the splendor of an ancient Persian era temple nestled in the lush green Kharga Oasis; explore the resurrected 26th
dynasty Temple of Hibi
- Temple of Qasr Dush – A Fascinating Relic Of Roman Strength
Wonder through an ancient Roman fortress temple; marvel at the iconic domed ceilings and think of the Roman soldiers that once manned its
gates – visit Qasr Dush
- The Dakhla Oasis – Tropical Paradise Of The Western Desert
Allow yourself to be mesmerized by the unspoiled beauty and romantic allure of Egypt’s most loved oasis. Welcome to the Dakhla Oasis,; an
island of green, and home to more than 500 hot springs