- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Mali aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Mali overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Mali civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Mali air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Mali Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry Point and Exit Point
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Mali Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Mali Overflight Permit : N°0277/ANAC/DG du 25/01/2020
Is There Any Offical Mali Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Mali Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Mali Overflight Permits.
What Is Mali Overflight Permit Validity :
- Mali overflight permits are valid for +72 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Mali Airspace :
- Airspace of Mali is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- Mali FIR ICAO Code is " GOOO "
Who Will Issue Mali Overflight Permits :
- Mali Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : National Agency of Civil Aviation PO Box 227. Bamako, Mali.
Who Is Responsible For Mali Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Mali CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Asecna".
What Is Mali Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Mali Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0700Z ) till ( 1800Z ).
- Weekend In Mali ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Mali Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Mali and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Mali :
- GABS, BKO, Bamako Airport Ground Handling Services
- GAGO, GAQ, Gao Airport Ground Handling Services
- GAKD, KYS, Kayes Dag Airport Ground Handling Services
- GAMB, MZI, Ambodedjo Airport Ground Handling Services
- GANR, NIX, Nioro Airport Ground Handling Services
- GATB, TOM, Tombouctou Airport Ground Handling Services
- GATS, ---, Tessalit Airport Ground Handling Services
Mauritania Overflight Permits
Mauritania overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Niger Overflight Permits
Niger overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Mali
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Mali overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Mali airspace flight clearance requirements.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
- Grand Marché
Every Monday, the wide open area in front of the mosque is transformed into the clamorous Monday Market, which has barely changed since the days when Saharan camel caravans brought salt across the sands to the gates…
- Centre de Recherches Historiques Ahmed Baba
An amazing collection of ancient manuscripts and books are kept at the Centre de Recherches Historiques Ahmed Baba. Home to (at last count) 23,000 Islamic religious, historical and scientific texts from all over the…
- Heinrich Barth's House
Heinrich Barth's incredible five-year journey began in Tripoli and took him first to Agadez, then through Nigeria and finally, in September 1853, he reached Timbuktu disguised as a Tuareg. He stayed for the best par…
- Ethnological Museum
The Ethnological Museum occupies a hugely significant site near Sidi Yahiya Mosque, containing the well of Bouctou, where Timbuktu was founded. There's also a variety of exhibits including clothing, musical instrume…
- Tomb of the Askia
The Tomb of the Askia, north of town, was built in 1495 by Askia Muhammad Touré, whose remains lie within. It's an amazing building and a classic of Sudanese (Sahelian) architecture, with its combination of mud…
- Sankoré Mosque
Timbuktu's three great mosques - all inaccessible to non-Muslims - are nothing much to look at, but serve as reminders of its great past. The youngest of the three, Sankoré Mosque was raised at the turn of the …
- Musée National
The Musée National is small but nevertheless contains some beautiful ethnographic pieces from many of Mali's ethnic groups, including wooden masks, carvings, contemporary marionettes and ancient textiles. Frenc…
- Grande Mosquée
Djenné's elegant Grande Mosque was constructed in 1907, though it's based on the design of an older Grande Mosquée that once stood on the site. Famous throughout the world, the Grande Mosquée has dazz…
- Dyingerey Ber Mosque
Timbuktu has three of the oldest mosques in West Africa. While not as visually stunning as some in Mali, they're still extremely impressive and represent classic and well-preserved examples of the Sudanese style of …
From the pleasant Fula village of Massina, you can start a trip along the Niger by public pinasse (large canoe). A good first stop is Diafarabé, where vast Fula herds cross the Niger in one of West Africa's mos
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel