Guinea Bissau Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Guinea Bissau along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Guinea Bissau Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Guinea Bissau according to their legal time frame.
Guinea Bissau Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Guinea Bissau Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry Point and Exit Point
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Guinea Bissau Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Guinea Bissau Overflight Permit : S197/AACGB/DTA/DRCEO/2020
Is There Any Offical Guinea Bissau Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Guinea Bissau Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Guinea Bissau Overflight Permits.
What Is Guinea Bissau Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Guinea Bissau Airspace :
- Airspace of Guinea Bissau is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Guinea Bissau FIR ICAO Code is " DAAA "
Who Will Issue Guinea Bissau Overflight Permits :
- Guinea Bissau Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : CP714, Bisssau, Guinée Bissau.
Who Is Responsible For Guinea Bissau Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Guinea Bissau CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Asecna".
What Is Guinea Bissau Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Guinea Bissau Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0700Z ) till ( 1900Z ).
- Weekend In Guinea Bissau ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Guinea Bissau and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Guinea Bissau :
Gambia Overflight Permits
Gambia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Guinea Overflight Permits
Guinea overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Guinea Bissau, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Guinea Bissau overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
an archipelago of some twenty tropical, beautiful islands. On the island of Orango it is possible to see hippos, and there are many other possibilities of eco tourism on the "unspoiled islands". On some islands there are even turtle nesting grounds. Many islands have French-owned fishing lodges.
Just south of Cap Skirring, but on the Guinea-Bissau side of the border, it is a tour de force to get to Varela on a 50 km long bumpy dirt road from São Domingos - but it is all rewarded when you reach this little paradise, with a superb Italian-owned hotel, beautiful beaches and pine forests and a very relaxed atmosphere with almost no other tourists. You may contact the small hotel in Varela via their Facebook page: Aparthotel Chez Helene
The country's most South-Eastern corner is a mosaic of savannah, forest and farmland. Its remoteness has left the sector underdeveloped, but its Fular/Mandinka population is warm and welcoming. Primates constitute the majority of large mammals in the Boé, chiefly among them a healthy population (possibly 1000+) of chimpanzees. Although they are shy and not habituated to humans, there is a chance for ecotourists to spot humanity's closest relative. The Fonda Huuwa "campsite" in the main village Béli offers huts and meals at shoestring prices.