We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : OYP
- ICAO Airport Code : SOOG
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : SR-SS (Uncontrolled)
- Control Tower : SR-SS (Uncontrolled)
- Latitude : N03-53.6
- Longitude : W051-48.3
- Elevation : 36ft
- Customs : No
- Immigration : No
- Time : UTC-3.00
- Operating Hours : SR-SS (Uncontrolled)
- Runway : 04/22 3937 x 49 ft
- Control Tower : 123.500 Mhz
SOOG OYP Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In St Geo de L'Oyapok
- To be Advise
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
SOOG OYP Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
St Georges de L'Oyapock Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in French Guiana
- SOOG, OYP, St Georges de L'Oyapock International Airport :
Our comprehensive ground support services can be provided at St Georges de L'Oyapock Airport in Guiana, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain French Guiana Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : French Guiana Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : French Guiana Overfly Permit : ( Will Be Display Soon ), etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical French Guiana Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is French Guiana Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "24 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In French Guiana Airspace ?
Answer : French Guiana FIR ICAO Code is " SOOO ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue French Guiana Overfly Permits ?
Answer : French Guiana Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For French Guiana Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : French Guiana CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is French Guiana Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : French Guiana Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( TBA ), etc...