We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : ETR
- ICAO Airport Code : SERO
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 1100-0200Z
- Control Tower : 1100-0200Z
- Latitude : S03-26.2
- Longitude : W079-59.0
- Elevation : 23ft
- Customs : No
- Immigration : No
- Time : UTC-5.00
- Operating Hours : 1100-0200Z
- Runway : 07/25 8104 x 148 ft
- Control Tower : 122.900 Mhz
SERO ETR Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Santa Rosa
- To be Advise
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
SERO ETR Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Santa Rosa Regional Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Ecuador
- SERO, ETR, Santa Rosa Regional International Airport :
Our comprehensive ground support services can be provided at Santa Rosa Regional Airport in Ecuador, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Ecuador Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Ecuador Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Ecuador Overfly Permit : DGAC-NF-0-1122-18, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Ecuador Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Ecuador Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Ecuador Airspace ?
Answer : Ecuador FIR ICAO Code is " SEGU ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Ecuador Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Ecuador Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Ecuador Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Ecuador CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Ecuador Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Ecuador Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1400Z ) till ( 2100Z ), etc...