YPXM XCH Ground Handling Christmas Island
We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : XCH
- ICAO Airport Code : YPXM
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : S10-27.0
- Longitude : E105-41.4
- Elevation : 916ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+7.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 18/36 6900 x 148 ft
- Christmas Island ATIS : 113.700 Mhz
- Christmas Island Ground : 121.700 Mhz
- Control Tower : 127.400 Mhz
YPXM XCH Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Christmas Island
- Aloft Perth ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Crown Metropol Perth ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Four Points Perth ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Perth Parmelia ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Perth City ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hyatt Regency Perth ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Intercontinental Perth ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- International On The Water ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Pan Pacific Perth (35 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ritz Carlton Perth ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Seasons Of Perth ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Westin Perth ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- From 17 April 2022, passengers will no longer be required to take a COVID‑19 test before departure to enter Australia.
- All passengers travelling to, or transiting Australia must provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 3 days before the scheduled first point of departure. This includes flights arriving from safe travel zone countries.
- Passengers arriving into Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane must take a rapid antigen test (RAT) within 24 hours after arrival and report if they test positive for COVID-19.
- Vaccinated passengers arriving in Perth will be provided a rapid antigen test (RAT) and must take the test within 12 hours after arrival
- All passengers travelling to, or transiting Australia must provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 3 days before the scheduled first point of departure.
YPXM XCH Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Christmas Island Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Australia
- YPXM, XCH, Christmas Island International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Christmas Island Airport in Australia, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Australia Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Australia Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Australia Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Australia Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Australia Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Australia Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Australia Airspace ?
Answer : Australia FIR ICAO Code is " YBBB, YMMM ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Australia Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Australia Civil Aviation Authority (ACCA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Australia Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Australia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "IATA", etc...
Question : What Is Australia Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Australia Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 2000Z ) till ( 0400Z ), etc...