NFNA SUV Nausori Ground Handling
We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : SUV
- ICAO Airport Code : NFNA
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : AD 1730-0930Z; Admin M-F 2000-0430Z, O/T O/R
- Control Tower : 1730-0930Z
- Latitude : S18-02.7
- Longitude : E178-33.8
- Elevation : 17ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC12.00
- Operating Hours : AD 1730-0930Z; Admin M-F 2000-0430Z, O/T O/R
- Runway : 28/10 6129 x 98 ft
- Nausori Approach : 119.700 Mhz
- Nausori ATIS : 128.500 Mhz
- Control Tower : 119.7000 Mhz
NFNA SUV Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Nausori
- Holiday Inn Suva ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Novotel Suva Lami Bay ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Peninsula Intl ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Suva Motor Inn ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Tanoa Plaza Suva ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Toberua Island Resort ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- COVID-19 passport (a document confirming full vaccination against COVID-19 or immunity to COVID-19)
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- For PCR test on departure, it’s depended on the next country requirements that they planning to visit.
NFNA SUV Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Nausori Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Fiji
- NFNA, SUV, Nausori International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Nausori Airport in Fiji, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Fiji Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Fiji Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Fiji Overfly Permit : OP 01/2021, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Fiji Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Fiji Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Fiji Airspace ?
Answer : Fiji FIR ICAO Code is " NFFF ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Fiji Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Fiji Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Fiji Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Fiji CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Fiji Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Fiji Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 2000Z ) till ( 0430Z ), etc...