AYPY POM Port Moresby Ground Handling
We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : POM
- ICAO Airport Code : AYPY
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : S09-26.5
- Longitude : E147-13.2
- Elevation : 126ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+10.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 27/09 157 × 11312 ft
- Port Moresby ATIS : 128.000 Mhz
- Port Moresby Ground : 121.700 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.100 Mhz
AYPY POM Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Port Moresby
- Airways Hotel ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Crown Hotel Port Moresby ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ela Beach Hotel ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Gateway Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Grand Papua Hotel ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Port Moresby ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- Medical Certificate (MC) are to be submitted prior for N.O.C approval
- International passengers travelling abroad into PNG are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and provide evidence in the form of a vaccination certificate at check-in abroad prior to embarking on an aircraft bound for PNG
AYPY POM Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Jackson Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Papua New Guinea
- AYPY, POM, Jackson International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Jackson Airport in Papua New Guinea, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Papua New Guinea Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Papua New Guinea Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Papua New Guinea Overfly Permit : PNG/201/2016/DOT 164, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Papua New Guinea Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Papua New Guinea Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Papua New Guinea Airspace ?
Answer : Papua New Guinea FIR ICAO Code is " AYPM ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Papua New Guinea Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Papua New Guinea Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Papua New Guinea Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Papua New Guinea CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Papua New Guinea Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Papua New Guinea Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 2100Z ) till ( 0430Z ), etc...