We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : OPO
- ICAO Code : LPPR
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N41-14.1
- Longitude : W008-40.7
- Elevation : 227ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC 0.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 11417 x 148, 17/35 ft
- Porto ATIS : 124.300 Mhz
- Porto Ground : 118.925 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.000 Mhz
LPPR OPO Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Porto
- Ac Marriott Porto ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Crowne Plaza Porto ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Gaiahotel ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Pedras Rubras ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Infante De Sagres ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Interconti Pl Das Cardosas ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ipanema Park Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Park Hotel Porto Arpt ( On Airport )
- Pestana Porto ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Porto Palacio ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sheraton Porto ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Tiara Park Atlantic ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
LPPR OPO Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Francisco Sa Carneiro Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in portugal
- LPPR, OPO, Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport in Portugal, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Portugal Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Portugal Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Portugal Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Portugal Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Portugal Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Portugal Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Portugal Airspace ?
Answer : Portugal FIR ICAO Code is " LPPC, LPPO ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Portugal Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Portugal Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Portugal Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Portugal CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Portugal Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Portugal Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...